View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eva

19 79.17%
  • Isabel

5 20.83%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Models dispute

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Models dispute

[Here is a preview of a custom video of mine, where the guys from trib-dolls.com turned a script of mine onto the screen. I have their permission to use scenes from the video for this sneak peak. Hope you enjoy it!]

Eva received an exciting assignment from her agency to model jewellery for a new upcoming fashion brand.
    She was revered through by photographer Petr to his assistant, who shows Eva the newest collection of necklaceses to wear for the shoot. Eva can try on the necklaces while waiting for Petr to arrive at the studio.

TD20model20dispute200001

Little did she knew about this other model, who came here for the job as well.
    Eva is not amused and confronts the brunette. But Isabel is not intimidated by the blonde on high heels.

TD20model20dispute200002

Eva got bills to pay and does not want to miss out on this assignment. But Isabel seems just as determined to get the shoot.

What started as an argument, turned into a comparison who is hotter. And the comparison escalted to a sexual challenge Soon the girls are all over each other!

TD20model20dispute200003

They go head on pussy 2 pussy...

TD20model20dispute200005

TD20model20dispute200006

TD20model20dispute200007

With a swift move, Isabel wrestles Eva in a hold so she can use her expert tongue on that delicious pussy.

TD20model20dispute200010

But don't count Eva out, with her skillfull fingers she loosens the leg lock. It's fingers against tongue!

TD20model20dispute200008

She even gets to reverse her position.

TD20model20dispute200011

Both girls fight with everything they got. Even when being clitty fucked, Isabel still manages to suck on Eva's gorgeous nipples.

TD20model20dispute200013

But Eva makes good use of her mouth too. After fingering her nemesis to an intense orgasm...

TD20model20dispute200022

She sucks the juices right out of the sensitive pussy!

TD20model20dispute200023

The girls are pretty hot for each other.

TD20model20dispute200030

But they are here to prove who's pussy is better. One girl has a bit more of control of her orgasms, but the other has quite the stamina to match. They are so equal. This is such a back and forth match with countless many orgasms...

TD20model20dispute200012

TD20model20dispute200015

TD20model20dispute200014

TD20model20dispute200019

TD20model20dispute200020

TD20model20dispute200025

TD20model20dispute200031

TD20model20dispute200026

TD20model20dispute200004

TD20model20dispute200028

They even go to an orgasmic ass to ass near the end...

TD20model20dispute200041

The final round is so unbelievable intense. They give it all and push themselves to their limits. With their last strenghts they try to overpower the other.
    Neither girl wants to loose. Not only for the job, but also for her pride.

TD20model20dispute200051

Who will be victorious? Who do you wish would win? Vote in the poll for your winner.
    Last edited by sffan4e; August 7th, 2016 at 09:16 PM.

HB Forum Owner
    Models dispute

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Models dispute

Wow sffan4e, this looks intense! Is this another custom you had made by Trib-Dolls?
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Amazing stuff. Can you confirm that their email is [email protected]? I sent them some emails but i never received any feedback.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Eva received an exciting assignment from her agency to model jewellery for a new upcoming fashion brand.
    She was revered through by photographer Petr to his assistant, who shows Eva the newest collection of necklaceses to wear for the shoot. Eva can try on the necklaces while waiting for Petr to arrive at the studio.

TD20model20dispute200001

Little did she knew about this other model, who came here for the job as well.
    Eva is not amused and confronts the brunette. But Isabel is not intimidated by the blonde on high heels.

TD20model20dispute200002

Eva got bills to pay and does not want to miss out on this assignment. But Isabel seems just as determined to get the shoot.

What started as an argument, turned into a comparison who is hotter. And the comparison escalted to a sexual challenge Soon the girls are all over each other!

TD20model20dispute200003

They go head on pussy 2 pussy...

TD20model20dispute200005

TD20model20dispute200006

TD20model20dispute200007

With a swift move, Isabel wrestles Eva in a hold so she can use her expert tongue on that delicious pussy.

TD20model20dispute200010

But don't count Eva out, with her skillfull fingers she loosens the leg lock. It's fingers against tongue!

TD20model20dispute200008

She even gets to reverse her position.

TD20model20dispute200011

Both girls fight with everything they got. Even when being clitty fucked, Isabel still manages to suck on Eva's gorgeous nipples.

TD20model20dispute200013

But Eva makes good use of her mouth too. After fingering her nemesis to an intense orgasm...

TD20model20dispute200022

She sucks the juices right out of the sensitive pussy!

TD20model20dispute200023

The girls are pretty hot for each other.

TD20model20dispute200030

But they are here to prove who's pussy is better. One girl has a bit more of control of her orgasms, but the other has quite the stamina to match. They are so equal. This is such a back and forth match with countless many orgasms...

TD20model20dispute200012

TD20model20dispute200015

TD20model20dispute200014

TD20model20dispute200019

TD20model20dispute200020

TD20model20dispute200025

TD20model20dispute200031

TD20model20dispute200026

TD20model20dispute200004

TD20model20dispute200028

They even go to an orgasmic ass to ass near the end...

TD20model20dispute200041

The final round is so unbelievable intense. They give it all and push themselves to their limits. With their last strenghts they try to overpower the other.
    Neither girl wants to loose. Not only for the job, but also for her pride.

TD20model20dispute200051

Who will be victorious? Who do you wish would win? Vote in the poll for your winner.
    Excellent !! First of all it includes one of my favorite trib positions - reversed scissoring or reversed trib - as in photo 5. scissoring trib but one of the two women turns her back to the other. It is very intense, as women who are trib fans may confirm. More about it in a thread i plan to post.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    Wow sffan4e, this looks intense! Is this another custom you had made by Trib-Dolls?
    Indeed it is. A little while ago I asked for some advice on the forum which girls to march up and here's the result

Off topic question, I can't find that post. I tried in the profile to look for my recent started posts, but can't find ik there. I forgot the topic name, so the general search function wasn't helpful.
    Do you or anyone else has any recommendation what to do?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ktg73 View Post
    Amazing stuff. Can you confirm that their email is [email protected]? I sent them some emails but i never received any feedback.
    That's right, but they are just back from their summer break/vacation. So it might take them a while to catch up with all the emails. I myself am waiting on a response also. Just wait a week or 2 and then try again .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Excellent !! First of all it includes one of my favorite trib positions - reversed scissoring or reversed trib - as in photo 5. scissoring trib but one of the two women turns her back to the other. It is very intense, as women who are trib fans may confirm. More about it in a thread i plan to post.
    Thx G. Glad you like this. I learned from the best

Looking forward to that thread.

DogWithABone

Angry Re: Models dispute

This contains copyrighted material. The poster did not purchase distribution rights, so any pictures/videos that are not freely distributed by the company itself are illegal. Remove immediately.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This looks good. Any idea on the release date, they usually release 2 trib-doll videos on Wednesdays. Also I would have loved it better if it was Eva vs Mel

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    This looks good. Any idea on the release date, they usually release 2 trib-doll videos on Wednesdays. Also I would have loved it better if it was Eva vs Mel
    I am sorry, but I don't know the answer. They might have some older/earlier titles ready for release before mine. So it could take a while. I can ask, but it might take a while before I get an answer. They have been on vacation and probably have a huge pile of e-mails. E.g. they haven't answered my previous e-mail yet.
    About Mel, I did consider her for a brief moment. Especially as she is a veteran from the days with Tribgirls. But there are 2 things that made me reconsider. First are her amount and size of tattoos. They are too much for my taste.
    Secondly, I prefer the more... intense displayed orgasms, like those from Eva, Nina, Donna, Luna, Elisa, Lucille, etc. Isabel fitted better in that corner imho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DTHooters View Post
    This contains copyrighted material. The poster did not purchase distribution rights, so any pictures/videos that are not freely distributed by the company itself are illegal. Remove immediately.
    My post indeed contains copyright material. But I have asked for AND received written permission from Trib-dolls to post pictures of my custom video, prior to posting this preview.
    I have done this with all my previews from every producer I worked with. That is why I believe they have not been illegally posted and don't have to be removed. Wouldn't you agree?

I have added and will add a disclaimer in each and every of my previews to make this issue clear. If any of you come across one without such disclaimer of mine, please let me know and I will correct it.

- - - Updated - - -

@ ktg73, thanks for backing me up on DTHooters post. But I believe the intentions and heart were in the right place. The producers need some protection/support as well.

I don't agree though with the comment that "any pictures/videos that are not freely distributed by the company itself are illegal."
    I think distribution other than by the company itself, can be legal if it's done with permission of the company.
    Last edited by sffan4e; August 8th, 2016 at 02:08 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whatever pictures are shared by producers are allowed to be shared by the custom requester. We who made the request for such custom paid a very high price for them and I think it is fair only that we can share the pictures. As for the videos, it is fine to trade among two friends who do not have the intention of selling them. Again, let me repeat, customs are very very very expensive. They sometimes cost 10 times more than what you pay for the completed video.

HB Forum Owner
    Models dispute

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Having personally communicated with several content producers and having personally ordered a few customs as well, the following is my understanding of "rights" for posting content from customs:

- Different producers have different rules regarding what they find acceptable and unacceptable when it comes to posting things like images or short clips from customs. For example, some producers make customs that they sell. They may not want images or clips floating around prior to the public release of the video. Some producers are perfectly okay with images or clips being posted.

- The best policy is to always ask a producer to clarify what they are and are not okay with.

- If permission is given for posting, copyright is not violated.

- if permission is given for posting, producers appreciate and often expect credit to be given.

So, as long as sffan4e has permission from the producers he orders customs from to post the images that he posts and he gives credit to the producers, we don't have a problem. The same goes for anyone else with permission. There is no problem.

If I could make one request, it's that if you want to show off your permission-given customs images, also give us an idea of what the custom is about. Maybe even give us a partial script. You know, whet our appetites!

Thanks, everyone. Now let's get back to the topic at hand...

Isabel was a great choice for Eva. She's aggressive and has strong orgasms. I am personally very curious about the newer girls, though, like Vera and Nicky. I'd like them paired with ladies like Eva, Mel, and Isabel more often to see them improve over time!
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast