Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Cops and Robbers: Part 1

Vanessa was an inspector for the Chicago Police Department who had been investigating a string of burglaries in the city. Whoever did this knew what they were doing. No fingerprints, DNA, signs of forced entry or even security footage. It was as if the stolen goods vanished into thin air. No pattern or MO either. The places ranged from warehouses, to mansions, to jewelry stores. The entire department was baffled and this had been going on for half a year now. Vanessa, however, was their top inspector and saw this as a means for a promotion and/or raise.

Vanessa herself was very popular within the precinct and it was easy to see why. She was an absolute catch. A 28 year old, voluptuous brunette with long, thick, luscious hair down to peach shaped cheeks, all natural G cup breasts that you could use as bongo drums and the face of an angel. She wore small, thin glasses to give her that sexy secretary look and wore her a uniform that was noticeably too small. She loved the feeling of it squeezing her erogenous zones. She often wore a sultry grin on her face.

Make no mistake, while Vanessa loved to show herself off and took pride in how hot she was, she also took her job seriously and was ambitious about her future. She grew up in a rough neighborhood and it gave her a hatred for criminals. Her record spoke for itself. She was also a black belt in aikido and the best shot in the precinct. Her sexy face hid the badass that was underneath. This case was about more than just advancing her career. She took pride in taking down scum that thought they were untouchable.

Vanessa was also the only woman in the precinct, which drove as much male attention her way as you’d expect. She enjoyed teasing the boys but they also respected her greatly for her contributions. However, things suddenly changed with the arrival of Vanessa’s soon-to-be arch-nemesis, the 22 year old Holly. Holly was Vanessa’s opposite in everything but looks. She was a hot blonde with hair just as long and thick as Vanessa’s, the same shapely butt, the same G cup funbags and the same beautiful face. The hair color was really the only physical difference.

Apart from the typical blonde-brunette rivalry, their personalities clashed. Holly was a lazy, air-headed, inattentive and catty rich girl who was forced into this job by her parents who thought it would teach her responsibility. After coaxing through College on her looks and not much else, she decided to coax through this job the exact same way. Being the only other woman in the precinct, this drew some of the guys’ attention away from Vanessa, which only made their mutual animosity worse. Holly also began wearing tight uniforms to compete with her.

However, while she enjoyed antagonizing Vanessa, she truthfully did not care much for the male attention. She would mess around with guys in College if she got something out of it but she was much more interested in girls. In her experiences, of which there were many, girls satisfied her much more than any man. They could keep up with her and give her what she really loved. A good challenge. And while she thought of Vanessa as a self-righteous, ball-busting harpy, she couldn’t deny how hot she was and when they were away from male prying eyes, she would tease her nemesis relentlessly.

When no one was looking, Holly would sneak up on Vanessa and get nice and handsy. Pinching her ass, petting her hair and/or copping a feel of her jubblies were common occurrences. As vexing as she found the blonde brat, Vanessa knew she was looking for a reaction when she did this and being no stranger to playing with other women herself, would tease and molest her right back when given the opportunity. If this beach blonde bimbo wants a battle, I’ll give her a war, she thought to herself.

As time went on, things would continue to change. In truth, while she came off as an airhead, Holly was quite smart but her work ethic was practically non-existent. Despite this, her intelligence and eye for detail began to shine through. Being an avid fan of mystery fiction, she could analyze crime scenes better than most would ever give her credit for. Her parents forced her into gymnastics in high school and she was in great shape as a result. This only made her rivalry with Vanessa even worse. When she felt properly motivated, Holly could work her ass off and this was exactly what she needed.

Now, the two beautiful bombshells would compete over just about anything. The attention of their male co-workers, their looks, the tightness of their uniforms, crime scene investigation and more. And of course, when the opportunity arose, they would always take the initiative to tease and fondle each other. Half a year had gone by since Holly arrived and the burglaries had largely stopped. Vanessa and Holly were so caught up in one-upping each other that they had forgotten all about it until one day when they were both summoned to Chief Ames’s office for a “special assignment”. Ames did not bother telling either girl about the other until they were there, fearing they’d refuse to work with each other or even let him explain. They both walked from opposite sides of the building until they came face to face just outside Ames’s office. They eyed each other up, shooting cocky grins at each other.

”Get lost on your way to the tanning salon, Princess?” Vanessa teased.

“If I say yes, will you make me clap erasers after school today?” Holly teased back.

“I don’t have time for your bitchiness, blondie. I have a special assignment.” Vanessa said as she reached for the doorknob.

”Oh, what a coincidence, babe.” Holly said. “I do too.”

”Keep dreaming.” Vanessa said.

”Why don’t you ask the chief? Or are you scared he’ll only ask for the hotter one?”

”You gotta be shitting me…”

The men were watching them and they didn’t want to start something with so many prying eyes, so Vanessa opened the door and they both walked in, “accidentally” bumping butts as they did.

“Come on in, ladies.” said the 50 something year old Chief.

“Sir, if you mind me asking, what is she doing here?” Vanessa asked, not even trying to hide the annoyance in her voice.

”She is right next to you.” Holly added cattily.

”Yes. I called you both here for the same special assignment. I want you both to work together.” Ames said.

”WHAT?!” they both yelled at the same time.

“Relax, girls. You both have the best detective skills of anyone else here and we’re trying to catch a big fish here. We need our absolute best. You remember our serial burglar, right? Well, they’ve been inactive for almost six months now and we think they’re planning something big.”

Vanessa and Holly calmed down and listened.

“We’re in contact with a local museum just across the street from a hotel. They’re in the process of opening a new exhibit on Chinese culture and art and we think that could be the perfect bait for our thief or likely thieves. I want you two to stakeout in the hotel. I booked a room that will give you a perfect view of the area, so you can spot anything or anyone. This could take weeks or even months but we can’t pass up this chance.”

The girls looked at each other and sighed.

“Okay, sir. I’m in but only to finally close this case once and for all.” Vanessa said.

”Same here. I’ll finally get a big case to my name.” Holly added.

“Good. Randy will be in an unmarked van near the museum watching the security cameras. He’s the expert and if anything seems off, he’ll call you girls to check it out. We’ll also give you a box full of things you may need for the bust. I have the utmost confidence in both of you. Dismissed.”

The girls got up and left, hearing the panicked footsteps of the eavesdropping men running away from the door as they opened it, realizing they were now alone. They gave each other the same devious looks as before they walked in.

”Alone with me in a hotel room for weeks to months.” Holly said. “Think you can handle my hotness, little ms. uptight?” Holly ran her hand behind Vanessa and across her left cheek.

“I was just gonna ask you the same thing.” Vanessa said as twiddled her fingers near Holly’s cleavage.

They left before they got too hot and bothered to think long and hard about this stakeout. Weeks to months of having to out up with their nemesis but also the opportunity to make themselves legends in the precinct. A risk vs reward conundrum if there ever was one. Still, they were determined both to one-up the other girl and get this bust. Nothing would stop them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Cops and Robbers: Part 1

Awesome setup, can't wait for more!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

This is off to a really nice start! Looking forward to more.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    This is off to a really nice start! Looking forward to more.

JB
    Means a Hell of a lot coming from a legend like you

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

A very good way to start a hot story !
    Interesting, well written, in details and - something that make me to like it even more - a not so commom plot.
    When I read its title I thought that the main rivals will be a female cop and a female robber. Looks like I was wrong but this is very good as well.

Unless there are TWO female robbers (many erotic combinations are possible (perfect !) or only one robber (so the robber to sexfight each of the cops, I am fine with that !) and/or a 3some (which is not my beloved cup of tea)

Let's see...
    I hope next chapter to be posted soon !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; April 9th, 2022 at 04:16 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

wow, a great setup, very intriguing.
    If I may say so, I see an improvement in your writing style from your first story. Very nicly done, Yuri. Can‘t wait to read more

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

The praise this story is getting so far, especially from such talented authors, is really amazing and flattering. I’m also excited for everyone to see what I have planned next. Should be anytime in the next few days or so. And I already have a third story planned, so stay tuned

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Yep, just going to pile on how fun this is. The clashing personalities and holly attacking Vanessa is fun to imagine. Great setup, have to add the scene when they leave the chiefs room and switch to their devious selfs with the teasing was a fantastic image. Can’t wait for more.
    Last edited by kingofdapirates1; April 10th, 2022 at 02:35 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

A perfect build up! Thanks for sharing the story wirh us, I am waiting for more
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

HB Forum Owner
    Cops and Robbers: Part 1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Smile Re: Cops and Robbers: Part 1

I, too, noticed an improvement in the writing style between this and your first story. This has more depth in terms of plot, characters and story line. You've set things up nicely and I can't wait for the clash of those matching G Cups! And where the hell is my blood pressure medicine?!

AP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast