That's up to CrimsonRash, but I would not be adverse to you writing your own version of a finale if you so desire...that's how this even started; CrimsonRash wrote the first story, which inspired me to write a sequel, which inspired him to write a sequel to that, and then we co-wrote the rest. I would not have a problem helping with the editing, but I'm not in a place where I feel I can dedicate my time to writing more myself.
Could you at least send what you have or try to gen touch with him to try to finish it. I got really excited by the story so far. I even kind of pieced some stories together so they all make sense in their order. In having all of that build up I think it would be a shame to just throw all of it away especially since I've been waiting for so long for a good ending.
Maybe never! CrimsonRash and i wrote most of the final chapter, but then he was deployed for awhile, and we never got around to finishing it. ^_^;;;
when is the final mj vs black cat coming out