*giving your ass a hard pinch*
*I smirk, my hands on my shapely hips, feeling your spit drip from my chin onto my tits, licking my lips.* I could say the same about you, slut. Not bad at all. Still not as good as me, though. *My chest heaving as I breathe, fighting the urge to start rubbing my own pussy as I check you out.*
*I'm groaning with each of your slams, trying to slam my body back into yours with the same strength but you holding my arms keeps me from it, my arms flexing and pulling wildly as I try to free them, glaring at you, moving my body slightly, so our nipples meet nipple to nipple. My big meaty nipples stabbing yours with each slam* IS THIS ALL YOU GOT, YOU TRASHY LITTLE SLUT!? *I yell before spitting back in your face, pushing one of my legs between yours, my thigh slamming into your pussy!*
*Wincing and then screaming in pain, twisting my body to get my tits away from your sharp claws,* NOT MY TITS, YOU PSYCHO BITCH! *Letting go of your nipples as I start sending hard slaps to your tit flesh with one hand. The other shooting down, scratching your inner thighs*
*Letting out a soft moan of pain* I guess it is, bitch! *Taking a hold of your nipples with two fingers each, pulling hard on them, grinning*
*squeezes your tits*
No I don't think so. I would make you cum again and again.
You wish, babe.
I'd love to outfuck you in a cyber sexfight