<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
	<channel>
		<title>HostBoard - The Kevin Kafe</title>
		<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/</link>
		<description> Check out our specials at the Kevin kafe.</description>
		<language>en</language>
		<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:36:26 GMT</lastBuildDate>
		<generator>vBulletin</generator>
		<ttl>60</ttl>
		<image>
			<url>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/images/misc/rss.png</url>
			<title>HostBoard - The Kevin Kafe</title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/</link>
		</image>
		<item>
			<title>The Kevin Kafe sounds like a fun</title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234085&amp;goto=newpost</link>
			<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 07:39:59 GMT</pubDate>
			<description>The Kevin Kafe sounds like a fun place for people who enjoy discussing actors, entertainment, and celebrity news. I like forums where fans can share...</description>
			<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div>The Kevin Kafe sounds like a fun place for people who enjoy discussing actors, entertainment, and celebrity news. I like forums where fans can share opinions and discover older interviews or lesser-known projects. I also came across <a onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 'playjonny.at', '']);" href="https://playjonny.at" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Roboto">play jonny</span></font></a> while looking through similar entertainment discussions. Hopefully there are still some active members around to keep the conversations going.</div>

]]></content:encoded>
			<category domain="https://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=137">The Kevin Kafe</category>
			<dc:creator>EmmaJones</dc:creator>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234085</guid>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>
