<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
	<channel>
		<title>HostBoard - Evans Family</title>
		<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/</link>
		<description>Mesage board for the Evans family.</description>
		<language>en</language>
		<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 04:42:41 GMT</lastBuildDate>
		<generator>vBulletin</generator>
		<ttl>60</ttl>
		<image>
			<url>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/images/misc/rss.png</url>
			<title>HostBoard - Evans Family</title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/</link>
		</image>
		<item>
			<title>Where should I look for a villa in Dubai?</title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234424&amp;goto=newpost</link>
			<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 10:00:12 GMT</pubDate>
			<description><![CDATA[I've been working remotely for years, and now I'm seriously considering moving to Dubai full time. I have two large dogs, so an apartment isn't...]]></description>
			<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div>I've been working remotely for years, and now I'm seriously considering moving to Dubai full time. I have two large dogs, so an apartment isn't really practical for me, and I'd rather have a house with a yard where they can spend some time outside. I don't need to be right in the center, but I also don't want to end up somewhere completely isolated. Which areas have villas, some greenery, and decent access to the rest of the city? And where do people usually browse properties like that?</div>

]]></content:encoded>
			<category domain="https://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=443">Evans Family</category>
			<dc:creator>Bening</dc:creator>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234424</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>marketing agency cfo services</title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234329&amp;goto=newpost</link>
			<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 12:49:35 GMT</pubDate>
			<description>Scope creep and unbilled hours can destroy agency profitability faster than client churn. Getting tailored strategic guidance from Just a moment......</description>
			<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div><font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Arial">Scope creep and unbilled hours can destroy agency profitability faster than client churn. Getting tailored strategic guidance from <a onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 'usfractionalcfo.com', '/industry/marketing-agency-cfo-services/']);" href="https://usfractionalcfo.com/industry/marketing-agency-cfo-services/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Just a moment...</a> helps align team utilization metrics with fixed retainer costs. It gives you clear visibility into which service lines are actually driving profit.</span></font></div>

]]></content:encoded>
			<category domain="https://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=443">Evans Family</category>
			<dc:creator>Horton55</dc:creator>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234329</guid>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>
