<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
	<channel>
		<title>HostBoard - Seattle Nights</title>
		<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/</link>
		<description />
		<language>en</language>
		<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 22:26:19 GMT</lastBuildDate>
		<generator>vBulletin</generator>
		<ttl>60</ttl>
		<image>
			<url>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/images/misc/rss.png</url>
			<title>HostBoard - Seattle Nights</title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/</link>
		</image>
		<item>
			<title>How can I download an Instagram video to my phone?</title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234535&amp;goto=newpost</link>
			<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 08:27:55 GMT</pubDate>
			<description>I’m heading on a trip soon and found an Instagram video I’d really like to keep on my phone. I’ve saved photos before, but I’ve never downloaded a...</description>
			<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div>I’m heading on a trip soon and found an Instagram video I’d really like to keep on my phone. I’ve saved photos before, but I’ve never downloaded a video this way. I’d rather have the actual video than use screen recording, especially because I want to keep the quality decent. Is there an easy method that works directly from a phone?</div>

]]></content:encoded>
			<category domain="https://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=641">Seattle Nights</category>
			<dc:creator>moorzy</dc:creator>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234535</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>What should I check before using an Instagram downloader?</title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234534&amp;goto=newpost</link>
			<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 07:56:14 GMT</pubDate>
			<description>What should I check before using an online Instagram downloader? Yesterday I almost used a random Instagram downloader while saving a few public...</description>
			<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div>What should I check before using an online Instagram downloader? Yesterday I almost used a random Instagram downloader while saving a few public travel clips. Then I noticed the page had lots of strange buttons, so I closed it. It made me wonder what everyone checks first before trusting an online downloader. Do you look at privacy, file quality, ads, or something else?</div>

]]></content:encoded>
			<category domain="https://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=641">Seattle Nights</category>
			<dc:creator>moorzy</dc:creator>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234534</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>What types of car repairs do drivers in the US?</title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234451&amp;goto=newpost</link>
			<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 10:21:47 GMT</pubDate>
			<description>What are the most common car repairs drivers in the US deal with? I’ve been trying to get better about keeping up with my car’s maintenance. Last...</description>
			<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div><font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Arial">What are the most common car repairs drivers in the US deal with? I’ve been trying to get better about keeping up with my car’s maintenance. Last year I waited until something started making a weird noise before taking it in, and that ended up being more annoying than expected. Since then, I’ve wondered how often people in the US actually schedule regular service. Do you follow a fixed schedule based on mileage, or do you mostly take your car in when something feels wrong?</span></font></div>

]]></content:encoded>
			<category domain="https://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=641">Seattle Nights</category>
			<dc:creator>moorzy</dc:creator>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234451</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>What should I check before using an Instagram downloader?</title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234433&amp;goto=newpost</link>
			<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 16:58:26 GMT</pubDate>
			<description>What should I check before using an online Instagram downloader? Yesterday I almost used a random Instagram downloader while saving a few public...</description>
			<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div>What should I check before using an online Instagram downloader? Yesterday I almost used a random Instagram downloader while saving a few public travel clips. Then I noticed the page had lots of strange buttons, so I closed it. It made me wonder what everyone checks first before trusting an online downloader. Do you look at privacy, file quality, ads, or something else?</div>

]]></content:encoded>
			<category domain="https://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=641">Seattle Nights</category>
			<dc:creator>weraxo</dc:creator>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234433</guid>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>
