<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
	<channel>
		<title><![CDATA[HostBoard - Mike and Mike's Site Team Discussion]]></title>
		<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/</link>
		<description>A Private board for my team to discuss our webiste development project</description>
		<language>en</language>
		<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 11:21:30 GMT</lastBuildDate>
		<generator>vBulletin</generator>
		<ttl>60</ttl>
		<image>
			<url>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/images/misc/rss.png</url>
			<title><![CDATA[HostBoard - Mike and Mike's Site Team Discussion]]></title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/</link>
		</image>
		<item>
			<title>Where to find a nice ring for my girlfriend in the UK?</title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234477&amp;goto=newpost</link>
			<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 06:51:53 GMT</pubDate>
			<description><![CDATA[Hey everyone, I'm in the UK and I want to buy a ring for my girlfriend. I've been looking around but I'm not sure where to start. I want something...]]></description>
			<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div>Hey everyone, I'm in the UK and I want to buy a ring for my girlfriend. I've been looking around but I'm not sure where to start. I want something that looks good and is well made, but I don't want to spend a crazy amount either. Any suggestions on where to look or what to keep in mind when choosing?</div>

]]></content:encoded>
			<category domain="https://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=706"><![CDATA[Mike and Mike's Site Team Discussion]]></category>
			<dc:creator>Lamando</dc:creator>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234477</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Ring shopping for the wife</title>
			<link>https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234196&amp;goto=newpost</link>
			<pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2026 06:48:10 GMT</pubDate>
			<description>Alright folks, I am based in the US and I need some help picking out a ring for my wife. Anniversary is coming up, and I want something that actually...</description>
			<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div>Alright folks, I am based in the US and I need some help picking out a ring for my wife. Anniversary is coming up, and I want something that actually looks good, not just whatever the mall store pushes on me. Any suggestions on where to look?</div>

]]></content:encoded>
			<category domain="https://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=706"><![CDATA[Mike and Mike's Site Team Discussion]]></category>
			<dc:creator>Hugizar</dc:creator>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234196</guid>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>
