0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Silent Reverie

A Highschool Classroom

He sits on the desk, his arms neatly crossed over his lap. His short dark blonde hair is messed, though it appears as though it were meant to be. He sits in a three piece suit, the students before him sit in amazement, wondering what could pull him away from his normal attire of khaki?s and three buttoned collared shirt. He stares back at a picture of a beautiful young woman. Hair of blonde with a reddish tint, eyes more captivating than the moon itself, and a smile that would illuminate even the darkest of nights. A tear rolls down the man?s cheek. He softly wipes his shadow gray eyes and sniffs back the tears he feels welling up inside. His class has been silent for the past ten minutes, more curious than anything else as to why the teacher they have come respect so dearly does not even bother to even acknowledge their existence.
    ?Mr. Crawford?? Brandi, a young willful woman who has taken a love of English and turned it into a possibility for a future career calls out to him. Crawford turns and looks over at her.
    ?Yes, Brandi?? he asks her with an emotionless expression hanging on his face.
    ?What?s wrong?? her voice is filled with concern.
    Crawford stands up and walks behind his desk and takes a seat in his chair. He pulls a small pocket watch out of his coat, opens it and compares it to the time on the clock on the wall. The watch closes with an almost silent click, he then slides it back into his pocket. His head lowers as he looks at his desk, he remains this way for several moment?s before rising once again and looking around at all of his students.
    ?Have you ever been in love?? it is a question that puzzles those around him. The few that have watched his movements and have not missed even the slightest detail know they are about to for the first time find out who the woman in the picture actually is and why she so apparently means so much to him.
    ?It?s the greatest feeling in life, but at the same time it is also the worst. It is a poison that you just cannot resist. An age old teddy bear you find yourself cuddling up with every night. Nothing, and I mean nothing can ever compare to its sweet rapture, nor can anything be as harsh and painful as its deadly sting. Perhaps it is here where the meaning of life can be found. Perhaps it is far more simple than any Philosopher throughout time has understood. Maybe, just maybe we are here to feel the warm embrace, to experience the deadly stare, and find within it, victory without pride.? He says to them. They have all become entranced with what he is telling them. Though several of them haven?t a clue why he?s talking about love in an English class.
    Crawford lifts up the picture of the young woman that he has stared at so hard for many a day. ?I take it you?re all wondering who the woman in this picture is?? he asks them. He watches as he receives many nods. ?I suppose it is time that I told you. Most of you I have been with for the past four years, I have gained your respect and in turn I will return it. You?re all graduating in three days, over the course of those three days I will tell you of the only woman I ever loved. Welcome to your final exam.? He says this as people begin to get as comfortable as possible in the wooden chairs connected to the wooden desks.
    ?Her name is Lori. Seven years ago she was my girlfriend. I used to live near a valley. It was the most awe inspiring sight one could ever hope to see. A waterfall ran from the top of the cliff, deep into the heart of the valley. The lush and full grass was green all save for the winter months. When the moon was full and positioned directly above, the waterfall and the river below seemed to be made of diamond. I used to spend most of my free time there, always with a pencil in one hand, an art pad in the other, and a cigarette in my mouth. I hadn?t thought of school, I hadn?t thought of teaching, and I hadn?t thought of English Literature. My life was my art, it was the only way I could find to express myself without causing any problems or getting into any fights. And that valley was my place, it was my Heaven.? He begins.
    ?I can still remember the day. It was warm, yet cool at the same time. The sun shone brightly above, a gentle wind whistled softly through the branches and leaves of the trees. The grass was thick, the flowers were in full bloom, and they swayed in harmony with the wind?s ripples. The water was so clear it was like looking through a window. It was my Utopia. I had left the house early that morning, I wanted to quickly get to work on a few sketches before I forgot my intention on going there in the first place. When I arrived however, I found that I was not alone. A young lady had beaten me to my Garden of Eden. She was standing about twenty feet away from the waterfall?s edge, on it?s banks she looked down beneath the water and to the fish swimming about. She was staring at everything the water touched, the banks, the ground, the rocks, even the grass. She was stunning, and seeing her and seeing her standing there was just as stunning.
    I remained quiet and moved over to a rock just beyond the river?s bank. I was still behind her, and I had no doubt that I could go unseen. I watched her movement?s, took notice of how her hair moved with her and the wind at the same time, her dress, even the motion of her body and hands. I then swung my drawing pad open and began to draw her. Everything I saw I drew. The glass coated river, the rocks emerging forth from the river itself, the clouds above, the fish that occasionally sprung forth from the water, and her, the beautiful creature mesmerized by the waterfall before me. I caught every little detail and placed it into my drawing by some means. But it was her, staring away from me, her eyes transfixed on the water before her, and her hands placed gently behind her, the right one overlapping the left. She drew my attention away from the waterfall. I watched her in silence for the next hour, I watched as she neared the edge and looked down at a sight few have ever been privileged to partake in. I just sat there on that rock, mesmerized by her, like she was to the waterfall. And still I had not made myself known to her.?
    The bell rang, no one wanted to leave the class. They were anxiously anticipating the rest of this story. He excused them and smiled at each one of them as they all piled out. He knew that none of them wanted to go, he knew that they wanted to know, that they had to know. But he knew that they would have to wait until tomorrow. Crawford stood up and walked around the classroom, he knew that in two more days it would all be over. He walked behind his desk once more, picked up the picture of Lori and stared at it. He smiled, kissed the glass casing and walked to the door. He flipped the switch for the lights and everything went dark. He closed the door behind him and left the emptiness of the room until tomorrow.

The Next Day

Crawford stands at the pop machine waiting to get his daily dose of Mountain Dew. His final class for the day begins in less than five minutes. But he has gotten quite used to waiting for them to show up three to five minutes late. He suddenly feels a hand on his shoulder. He turns to see Ralf standing there.
    ?We?re just waiting on you.? He says with a smile. Crawford gives him a look of confusion.
    ?What do you mean, we?re?? he asks approaching the pop machine.
    ?We?ve been in there for almost eight minutes now. When the hell do you expect to come to your classroom?? Ralf?s sarcasm makes Crawford smile more than usual.
    He puts his money in the machine and grabs his pop and turns to leave. ?Ralf, you have never been to my class on time, what the hell are you doing there eight minutes early?? Crawford asks in disbelief.
    ?For four years we?ve all waited, and now that we?re actually able to find out who this mystery woman is, we?re not going to wait anymore.? He pats Crawford on the back.
    ?Still, the fact that you?re all there before me? well, that frightens me.? The two then enter into the classroom.
    Crawford stops in his tracks and looks around. He then cautiously approaches his desk stunned that it took this to bring them all together. ?Why don?t we go outside?? he says to them as he turns around.
    ?Won?t we get in trouble?? Kelly asks him from the back of the room.
    ?I?m your teacher, so, no.? Crawford waves his hand towards the door. Everyone stands up and walks out of the room. They exit the school and hurriedly make their way over to the football stadium. There they each take seats on the bleachers and anxiously anticipate the rest of the story that began yesterday.
    ?Hey Crawford, do you mind if we relax?? Justin asks as he begins to stretch.
    ?I don?t give a shit. You?re old enough to know better than to make out in front of me or fuck in front of me, so do what you gotta do.? As Crawford tells him this he immediately puts his head into Mieke?s lap. She rubs his forehead and smiles. Kelly and Abe close in on each other and begin to cuddle. Desiree and Ralf do much the same. John leans back against another bleacher and looks up to the clouds. Crawford smiles and situates himself for more comfort. He then lights up a cigarette and begins.
    ?I believe I left off when I was about to make my presence known to her?? he asks them all.
    ?Yeah, you just said you hadn?t made yourself known to her.? Desiree tells him with a smile. He nods his head.

The Valley

The sun was now high above us, the day was getting warmer. She for the first time that day looked over in my direction. I was startled that she finally had. She startled to find me sitting there, even more so when she saw how comfortable I was. She could instantly tell that I had been there for quite some time. She smiled at me and asked me to join her. I did as she asked.
    ?Hello there!? she said with a small laugh and a large smile. I felt like a fool.
    ?Hi.? I smiled back, I was blushing so profusely that I went entirely red.
    She was by far the most beautiful creature I had ever set my eyes upon. We sat in silence for the next few hours, occasionally staring at each other?s eyes, looking upon the valley below, watching the waterfall and the water below dance in reflection. Our eyes were glass, and everything beamed from within them, and everything outside of them gleamed off of them like a marvelous spectacle. It was a time I wished would never end. We turned out eyes towards each other once again, by the time we pulled away the sun was falling beyond the horizon.
    ?Come on, let?s watch it set from down below!? she said as she grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me with her. I realized instantly that I had no choice in the matter, not that I would have put up a fight in the first place.
    We climbed down the rocks, we walked down the various hills and entered into the valley. The final hint of sunlight shone through the trees giving me just enough sight to still see every inch of her. I cared not for the setting sun, only for the beauty before me. She stood there with me, hand in hand, taking in every moment of what was left of the day. The night had fallen upon us and we hadn?t said more than a handful of words to one another. But already I knew that I had fallen into something that no words could describe. I had my first taste of the sweet rapture.
    ?Do you have a name?? I asked her trying my damnedest not to stutter.
    ?Lori. And yours would be?? She said with a smile beaming from ear to ear.
    ?TJ.? I smiled back and looked up to the verdant star filled sky. Everything was so peaceful, it was almost perfect.
    ?It?s a pleasure to meet you TJ.? She said as she gripped my hand tighter and pulled me to the ground.
    ?As it is you.? I was feeling more comfortable around her now and was hoping that the subject of how long I had been watching her wouldn?t come up.
    ?So TJ, do you come here often?? she hesitated for a moment and watched the ackward look I gave her. She then burst into laughter knowing just how cheesy that comment actually was. I gave off a small laugh and shook my head. She laid her head down upon my chest.
    ?Yeah, it?s a place of pure beauty. I sometimes think that it?s the last good place in this world.? I put my hand on her head and began to move my fingers through her hair.

The Stadium

?You two sure got it on hot and heavy pretty damned quickly!? Abe shouts as everyone laughs.
    ?That?s the strange part about the one, Abe. The most comfortable moments are those you never expect. Take you and Kelly for example, you?re made for each other, and you know it. Same goes for Justin and Mieke, and Ralf and Desiree. The unexpected comfort of love is what makes it all worth while.? TJ says to him. ?Anyway, we laid for a long time??

The Valley

She then stood up and walked over to the edge of the water. The stars sparkled off it like tiny crystals. She lifted the hem of her skirt above her knees, sat down, and dipped her legs into the water. I walked over behind her and sat down, daring not to get wet.
    ?So how long were you watching me?? she asked with a sly smile on her face.
    I felt a lump suddenly form in my throat. ?For about an hour or so.? I felt ashamed, especially when she cocked her head in my direction and flashed me a look telling me I was an idiot.
    ?What?! Why didn?t you just say hello?? she asked me.
    ?I was caught up in the moment. I was captivated by how graceful you are.? It sounded a little better, but I was still a fool. ?I?m an artist, I came down here today to draw the valley, instead I drew you.? Saved by love.
    ?Oh, what types of things do you draw?? I wasn?t sure if she was asking out of curiosity or if she just didn?t believe me.
    ?All types of things.? I told her.
    ?Do you do nudes?? The question caught me off guard and I felt a look of shock fall upon my face. ?Well, do you?? she was intent on finding out.
    ?Yes, occasionally I do them. It usually depends on whether there are any available models around though.? I was afraid I was sounding a little too professional, especially seeing as how I was only an amateur artist.
    ?Are you one of those people that only does nudes of women?? she said with a look that combined curiosity and anger.
    ?No, I want to be a successful artist one day. And that means that one must take in all aspects of the field. Both men and women. It sure beats a bowl fruit though!? I watched her laugh at the remark, it gave me a warm feeling inside. ?So what is it that you do, Lori?? I asked leaning back against a rock.
    ?I?m home from college. I?m majoring in Marine Biology at UCLA right now. I decided to come back home for vacation, then I realized that mother had moved here. Played hell on the airfare.? Her smile was bright as she told me this. Her eyes were focused the whole time, and I knew that I was in for the ride of a lifetime.
    We talked for another four hours before departing for the night. I walked her home, as I came to the walk before her house she softly kissed me on the edge of my lips. I watched as she walked up to her door, and I watched as she disappeared behind it. As I walked home that night I remember the one thought that was on my mind, ?Today was a silent reverie.?

The Stadium

?That is so romantic!? Desiree said a little teary eyed. ?Why aren?t you like that?? she asked as she smacked Ralf.
    ?Hey, hey! It?s not my fault I don?t have a waterfall near me!? he said trying to avoid the attack. Laughter fills the stadium.
    ?So is this waterfall magical?? John asks.
    ?No, it?s just a waterfall.? TJ says to him.
    Justin was staring up at Mieke?s eyes. He then sat up, took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.
    TJ watched them for barely a moment?s time. Just long enough to see them happy together. Everything then went white in his eyes as a memory flooded his mind. He was back in another time, at another place. He was in the valley, in the river itself, at the base of the waterfall, he could see her there, his arms around her neck, her forehead pressed to his, the moonlight above providing more than enough light for them to see each other. She softly kissed him as he spun her around in the water. He pulled her tightly to his body, she pulled him back. They caressed each other?s bodies, their passion ignited the Heaven?s, they made love as the water danced around them. He was then forced back into the present. The entirety of the memory lasted but three seconds, he was shocked because it lasted for well over an hour. He was now sweating, the intensity of the memory felt real, he was there again and he was happy once more. He looked around at the kids. Justin and Mieke had quit kissing. He smiled at them all.
    ?I think I need another cigarette.? He said reaching for his pack. The memory that swooped in left him with an orgasmic feeling that only he could understand. He pulled a cigarette from the pack and put it in his mouth. He then took out his lighter and struck it. He watched the flame, how it leaped and flayed about almost as though it was trying to escape. He dipped the tip of the cigarette into it and listened to the crackling of the tobacco catching fire. He inhaled and watched closely as the paper burned down and the end turned to ash. He pulled it away from the lighter and watched the smoke rise into the sky. He took it out of his mouth and noticed that both ends smoked. He looked at the small yellow discoloring on the end of the filter and smiled. He hand never noticed a detail like that before. And now it was one that he would never forget. Much like her.
    ?Mr. Crawford!? Ralf shouted out to him.
    ?What? What?!? TJ said as he looked around feeling a little embarrassed that he had spaced out like that.
    ?The bell just rang.? Ralf said pointing the students now leaving school.
    ?Oh. Then class dismissed! Go home, have fun.? TJ said standing up. He took another puff of his cigarette and saw that no one was moving.
    ?Tomorrow?s our last day, we want to hear the rest of this.? Mieke said to him.
    ?And so you shall, tomorrow. We?ll meet out here again.? He said to her with a smile.
    They all groaned but decided to stand up. As they walked off TJ looks up to the sky, he watches as the clouds pass over the sun and release it again. No longer was knowing this story a necessity to his students, it was now a desire. A smile creases his lips as he turns and walks back towards the school.

The Next Day

TJ walked by his classroom. The lights were off, the door was shut. He unlocked it and walked inside. He took the small picture of Lori off his desk and held it tightly. He then walked back out the door, shutting it behind him. The day was bright, only a handful of small clouds roamed the skies. He placed a pair of sunglasses on his head and made his way down to the Football Stadium.
    ?Man, I?m going to miss playing here on Friday nights.? Justin says as he wraps his arms around Mieke.
    ?No shit.? Ralf said. Everyone suddenly became quiet with a look of confusion lingering on their faces.
    ?Ralf, you weren?t on the football team. And baseball isn?t played here.? Abe points out.
    ?I meant that I?m going to miss the games here.? Ralf reaches over and punches Abe in the arm.
    ?Ow!?
    ?You deserved that!? Ralf said returning back to Desiree.
    ?Why?? Abe asked rubbing his arm.
    ?Graduation gift.? Everyone starts to laugh. TJ walks around the bleachers and takes a seat to where he can see everyone.
    ?So this is it?? John asks him.
    ?This is it. Your final class and mine.? TJ tells them.
    ?What do you mean your final class?? Kelly asks.
    ?I?ll tell you when it?s over. Where was I yesterday?? TJ asks them.
    ?First kiss of the night.? Desiree and Justin said together. Desiree stretched as she began to sit up.
    ?Ah yes, we?ll let?s move on to the next day.?

The Town

My brother Justin, or Lost as I like to call him, told everyone about Lori. He sparked their curiosity and so they decided to have a party down by the waterfall to meet her. I was rather amused at the gesture, and I was impressed that Lost was able to set the whole thing up. There weren?t many kids in that town, we were always a small community but they were the best friends I could have ever hoped for. Besides myself and Lost, there were Jan and Ally, a couple full of love and hope. Bjorn and Tommy were the town?s two roughnecks. If you ever went into a fight, you never wanted to go without these two by your side. And then there was Matt and Aurora, she was a human dictionary and he couldn?t spell for shit. They were a perfect match, and we had all known it since we were little kids. We all gathered at my house as dusk approached. Lori was already there. We all made the small trek through the woods to the waterfall, we brought a grill and a variety of food and drink. We set everything up down in the valley and began the night.
    ?So have you two fucked yet or what?? Lost hysterically said.
    ?No, and watch your fucking mouth young man!? I replied. He laughed at me.
    ?What?s the matter, couldn?t get it up?? he quickly took off running, I kept chase until I caught him and dragged him back in a headlock.
    ?Those two are going to be beating the shit out of each other for years.? Ally commented.
    ?They better not, that?s our jobs!? Bjorn said as he pointed towards Tommy. The valley filled with laughter. It was so loud that it spooked the birds and sent them flying away from the trees. I took a seat next to Lori and watched as Tommy and Bjorn roughhoused.
    ?Boxers or wrestlers?? Jan asked everyone.
    ?Bjorn as a wrestler, Tommy?s a boxer.? Matt began. ?Either way I wouldn?t want to be beat up by them.?
    ?It?s not them you need to worry about, it?s me!? Aurora said as she pounced on him sending him back into the grass. I gave a small laugh and turned to Lori.
    ?What do you think?? I asked her.
    ?I like them, they?re a good crowd. But why haven?t any of you ever left this town?? she had been out, she didn?t understand the way this town worked.
    ?Most people never get out of this town. It?s like a prison, everyone here knows everyone else, we all have our businesses and the generations that span throughout this town go back to the Civil War. I guess no one?s ever really made it out of here.? Jan said.
    ?But we?re all trying.? Ally told her.
    ?One day we?ll all make it.? Matt said looking up from Aurora?s lips.
    ?One day.? Jan stood up and walked over to the edge of the river.
    ?Is he okay?? Lori asked Ally.
    ?Yeah, at some point we?ve all tried to leave, everyone except TJ. But for some reason we could never make it out. When he said this place is like a prison, he meant it.? Ally then stood up and walked over to Jan. She squatted next to him and put her arm around his shoulders.
    ?Why haven?t you ever tried to get out?? Lori asked me.
    ?When it?s my time to leave, I?ll know it. Until then, I have all this.? I raised my hands and waved them all around the valley. She looked around and smiled.
    For the rest of the night we sat around a campfire, we smoked, we ate, we drank, Matt puked, it was a good night. We wrapped it up around three in the morning and headed home. I then began to wonder if I would ever make it out?

The Stadium

?But you obviously did, or you wouldn?t be here.? Mieke points out.
    ?Yes. But it?s not that I did get out that matters, it?s how.? TJ tells her. The intrigue can be seen in all their eyes.

The Town

As the days and nights formulated into weeks, Lori and I became inseparable. I remember one day when she and I were sitting at the top of the waterfall, looking over the valley a cloud passed by that looked like a human with wings. It was amazing, as we looked at it, it looked right back at us. She looked over at me, her eyes staring beyond my exterior and into my soul.
    ?You?re my Angel.? She whispered into my ear. It was that moment that I knew. I felt the embrace and was no longer afraid to taste the poison. I placed by arms around her and gently kissed her lips. I spoke no words to her, but we both knew that our souls were becoming one. We were in love, but neither one of us would admit it to the other.
    Time passed by and we knew our time together wouldn?t last forever. She would have to leave for college soon, but that didn?t stop us from loving one another. The night was calm, the stars were shining bright, the crescent moon had begun its decent to allow morning to arise. She and I were down in the valley, it held a certain glow to it that night that is indescribable. I pulled her close to me and held her tightly, I kissed her again. When we stopped I stood up and looked at the water. I decided to go for a swim. I walked towards the edge and pulled off my shirt.

The Stadium

A few cheers from the ladies in his class erupted. He gave a small laugh and shook his head. He lit up a cigarette and watched as a couple of others did as well.

The Waterfall

I swam over to where the ground allowed me to stand upright and see her. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She then stood up and walked towards the water and me. She pulled off her shorts and skirt and tossed them aside and entered into the water.

The Stadium

The men of his class joined together in a roar of appreciation. TJ laughed and laid down on one of the bleachers. He waited until everyone calmed down to continue on.
    ?There is a fine line between sex and love. Many of you have probably tried oral pleasure or taken a good romp in the sack. But you?ve never experienced what making love is truly all about. I do have a hope that all of you one day will. You are all my seniors, and I would hate for you all to leave today without knowing what you can achieve tomorrow.
    ?She and I were there, and it was perfect??

The Waterfall

She rose up out of the water and flung her arms around me. Out lips met and I felt the warm sweet taste of her mouth once more, her tongue, her very being flowed through me. I spun her around in the water. We were like to glowing fools dancing in a river of dreams. I wanted that to last forever. She swam around trying to get me to chase her. I would do so and dive beneath the water, grabbing hold of her legs and pulling her under with me. It was Heaven before I died.
    She kissed me again, under the water, I smiled as I felt her hands removing the last of my clothing. And I found my own hands doing the same to her. I moved inside of her, her breasts heaving in the night air, our moans harmonious with the sound of the waterfall, our bodies and souls had become one.
    We moved from the water to the banks of the river and back into the water. We finally moved to a small patch of grass a little ways up on a hill. The sun slowly peeked over the river and we moved back into the water. When we were done, dawn had come and gone. The waterfall before us, the sun high above us. It was the most magical moment of my life. We stepped out of the water and laid down in the middle of patch of flowers and grass. She kissed me once more and placed her head on my chest. She smiled as she hugged me tightly and then she ran a finger around a car on my left shoulder. It tickled, but it felt so good.
    ?How did you get this?? she asked as she continued to circle around the scar with her nail.
    ?My brother stabbed me.? I said as I kissed the top of her head.
    ?What?! Why?? she asked with a chuckle.
    ?He was about thirteen I think, frustrated with his school work. I came in to his room to see how he was doing, I knew he hated school. In a fit of anger he swung his science project around trying to hit it against the wall. Instead it found my shoulder. Except to eat and go to school he stayed in his room for a solid week. He was so sure that I would come after him to beat him up.? Her laughter emanated forth and sent me into a fit of laughter as well. She then kissed from my scar to my lips.
    It was probably early afternoon before we decided to get dressed. We found it rather difficult to get our underwear, seeing as how it was down at the bottom of the river, our river. We walked home that day and the few people that saw us knew what we had done. But neither of us had cared, we were happy together, and that was all that mattered.

The Stadium

?You spent an entire night making love?? Mieke asked.
    TJ let out a small laugh. ?Yes, Mieke.?
    Mieke turned to Justin. ?Hey, don?t look at me, I please you!? Justin said backing away expecting to get hit.
    ?We need a waterfall.? Mieke said laying her head back into his lap.
    ?It?s not the waterfall, it?s the moment.? TJ tells her.
    ?I?m having one of those moments now!? Ralf says as he looks down at Desiree.
    ?Oh no you?re not!? Desiree laughs pushing him back against the bleacher. Everyone laughs as they hear the bell ring.
    TJ looks over towards the school. ?Looks like you all made it.?
    ?We?re not leaving. We want to hear the rest. We?ve got time.? John tells him as he looks around to everyone. They all nod their heads.
    ?Very well.? TJ tells them with a smile.

The Waterfall

It had been two months. Two more weeks and she would leave for college. I had lived here my entire life, and just now had found love, and she was soon to walk out of my life. But for the days that lay ahead of us, were something neither of us could have ever expected.

The Stadium

A few tears flowed from some of the women, and surprisingly, one of the men.

The Waterfall

The usual rains

------------------
    F.T.N.

HUMAN BY BIRTH,
    ARACHNID BY CHOICE

G.O.L. 4 EVER

<A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=&number=278=" TARGET=_blank>
    SPYDER'S TALES AND OTHER FANFIC</A>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

*bump*