0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

ANIMORPHS 2K
    SPAWNIFIED

My name is ralf, thats it just ralf. I cant tell you where i live, or anything
    because then i wouldnt be safe. Im in a war right now, a war that started with my parents, Tobias, and Rachel. And their friends. You see, aliens really do exist, and not all of them are friendly. We're in a war, with a race called the yeerks, the yeerks are grey slugs, they climb in thru your ear canal, and take over your brain, they control you, you become their slave.
    And there's nothing you can do about it.

But im not alone in this war, i have my friends, my comrads in arms.
    There's me, my best friend Abe. Our friend bjorn, his cousin ben. And our friend mathew. Five of us against an entire army. This isnt a straight out shoot em up kind of war, its more subtle than that. The yeerks invaded earth, and made slaves of all types of people, the thing about controllers is, you can never tell whos a controller, it could be your neighbor, your best friend, the policeman, your teacher, see you never can tell. The yeerks enslaved every one they could, it started out that my parents the original animorphs, and their friends marco,jake,cassie, and their andalite friend ax fought the yeerks, and visser 3. they did well for four kids, an alien, and a red tailed hawk. They annoyed the yeerks and visser 3 a great deal, even
    caused some major damage, but they werent enough. Sadly they died.

Yeah, i know what your thinking, what can five kids do men do against
    theese aliens, hehehe, i forgot to mention our special power, ya see,
    in some way, each of us we're related to the original animorphs, so we
    were born with they're uniqe ability to morph any animal they touch, thats how they foght the yeerks, and thats how we fight them. Plus we were born with all of the animal d.n.a. That they had aquired. That is a major hard on,
    just think have you ever thought about what it would be like to fly like an eagle, or prowl around like a tiger, or feel the strength of a bear, or a gorilla.
    Well we can, and trust me its not much, but its an awesome power.

Visser 3 is the leader of the yeerk forces on earth, he is also one of the most dangerous yeerks around. You see his host body is an andalite, a sworn enemy of the yeerks, he's also the only andalite host around, ya see andalites gave my parents and their friends the ability to morph. So visser 3 can morph, and that is trouble enough.

For the first time, we were facing down visser3, we were alone, the hork-bajir that were gaurding him were dead. I was in my tiger morph, abe was in grizzly morph, bear was in his polar bear morph, mathew was in his gorilla morph, and ben was in his hork-bajir morph. We were an awesome fighting force, we had caught visser 3 unexpected, but his andalite body was also an
    awesome fight force in itself. He looked like a blue dear, with a scorpion tail,
    woth 2 stalk eyes, and four arms, he looked strangley disturbing. It was a stare down between us, i knew we could take him, we were ready..

VISSER 3: SO I FINALLY HAVE THE PLEASURE OF MEETING THE NEW ANIMORPHS, GOOD NOW I WILL MAKE YOU SLAVES. HEHEHEHEHE

RALF: ( IN THOUGHT SPEAK) NOT A WORD, NOBODY REPLIY TO HIM, HE STILL THINKS THAT WE'RE ANDALITES, ABE, YOU AND BJORN FOLLOW MY LEAD, WE'LL ATTACK HIM TOGETHER, MATT, AND BEN, YOU GUYS FOLLOW UP, FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCTS.

Visser 3 thought that we were andalite bandits, when he killed our parents, theyre secret died with them. When were in morph we speak thru thought speak, andalites didnt have mouths, so thats how they communicated. Now we would take him down. My muscles tensed, the cat instincts werent afraid,
    but they new this creature wasnt normal, when you aquired an animal, you also get its instincts, and the predators are never afraid. Animal instincts, and reflexes, guided by a human brain.

RALF: NEXT WORD, WE STRIKE, ABE,BJORN, YOU TWO GO TOE TO TOE WITH HIM, ILL GET HIS TAIL.

VISSER 3: SO...

We attacked, i leaped, and landed on him, claws out fangs bared, i caught him by surprise, i weighed about 250, 250 pounds of muscle and teeth, claws and agression. I got him good, he was bleeding badly. I was in to close for him to use his tail, so he kicked me with his front legs, it hurt but not badly, i scrunched down and swiped at his bare belly, bringing blood.
    Then the bears attacked, Bjorn stood about 10 feet tall, wieghed about 1000
    lbs, abe stood about 8 feet tall, and wieghed about 900 lbs, and they were quick. His tail darted and swiped at abe, slashing him across the chest, it started to dart again, and i grabbed it in my mouth, i started pulling backwards, visser 3 looked back at me, and abe clobbered him, he started to go down, struggling we me, then ben struck with his arm blades, ripping of the tail. Now visser 3 fought with desperation to get waway, he was dying.
    We all could smell the fear, eminating from him, he was scared. Then all hell broke loose, a door behind us opened, and there stood his savlors, 2 dozen hork-bajir armed with dracon beams.

RALF: MATT, GRABB THE VISER, HE'LL BE OUR HOSTAGE

Matt went to grab him, but visser 3 turned around and kicked him in the face with his hind legs, knocking him backwards, onto the ground. Visser 3
    took off threu a doorway, getting away.

RALF: ATTACK THE HORK BAJIR, LETS GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, MISSION FAILED.

We pounced on the hork- bajir, they werent expecting it, they were al ittle confused, that one of their own were attacking them, so we used that to our advantage, we basically slaughtered them, but they were only a distraction, behind us i heard a rumbling, i looked back. Visser 3 was back, he went and morphed a creature i had never seen before, it stood about 12 feet tall, it was a humanoid shape, with 8 tentacles coming from its back. It had a head like a tiger, claws like a tiger. On the end of each tentacle was a small claw. We attacked it, bad mistake. I lunged, he caught me in mid air, threw me against a wall, HARD. I was dazed, he shot some kind of dart at abe and bjorn, both of them took it in the chest, they both froze. He turned side ways and struck them both with a hidden tail, like an andalite tail, they fell back. Ben leaped in slicing away with all of his blades, he did some damage to the creature,
    mathew was pounding away at the creature also, they fought good together, but not good enough, ben caught an uppercut and went flying backwards, and crashed into the far wall, by the fallen hork-bajir, matthew, caught a right cross, then another upper cut, he went flying backwards and landed against the opposite wall, by other fallen hork-bajir. Visser 3 grabbed me by the throat, i trierd to fight back, but the tiger was not used to fling around like that. He held me upward, his claw ready to slice thru my gut, when it hit him.
    2 dracon beams, they both hit him sqaure in the chest knocking him back, against the wall, he dropped me, i landed clumsely on my feet, and pounced away over to the bears. They wqere starting to stir, Matt, and ben stood up and shot the visser again, covering us, while we booked out of the way.

We hit a small room, and demorphed, then remorphed roaches, and halled balls out of there, no one speaking until we got out side, and demorphed, then remorphed into owls. It was dark outside, we flew back to the meeting hq's a little abandoned shack in the woods. Then we spoke.

BEN: WELL THAT WASNT SO BAD, WE GOT OUT ALIVE, AND DID SOME DAMAGE, EVEN IF IT WAS ONLY TEMPORARY. WE PROVED THAT HE CAN BE HURT.

MATTHEW: YEAH DID YOU CATCH THE SCENT OF FEAR ON HIM, I THINK HE ALMOST DIED, PLUS THAT WAS HIS HIDDEN ROOM.

ABE: HE DIDNT EXPECT US, WE GOT LUCKY.

BJORN: BUT WE DID ALMOST KILL HIM.

RALF: WE JUST NEED TO BE MORE CAREFULL NEXT TIME OK GUYS, THIS WASNT BAD FOR A FIRST TIME FIGHT AGAINST VISER 3. BUT HE'S BEEN FIGHTING a lot LONGER THAN WE HAVE. IT COULD'VE JUST AS EASILY BEEN OUR DEATHS, OR WORSE.

Just then there was a sound from the rafters, then a voice spoke to us in our heads, thought speak.

Hehehe, you've got a lot to learn..........................................

------------------
    F.T.N.

HUMAN BY BIRTH,
    ARACHNID BY CHOICE

G.O.L. 4 EVER

<A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=&number=278=" TARGET=_blank>
    SPYDER'S TALES AND OTHER FANFIC</A>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

needs to be re-read by the masses!