Thread: Testing the reaction.... Spawn Vs. Oscar 1.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Allmost all of you have read this because of my urging throughout the 3 years I've known almost all of you.

Now, I'm fucking finishing this thing!!!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------
    SPAWN vs. The ULTIMATE EVIL..... OSCAR!!!!
    AN ACTION FIGURE THEATER PRODUCTION
    SCRIPT BY: SUTURE JR & Shade
    Any Questions can be sent to:
    [email protected]
    OR
    [email protected]
    The Collection of Oscar's Works: http://www.nabiki.com/mst/
    Now on with the story!

PART ONE: THE EVIL WITHIN

**SCENE: A QUIET DAY AT SPAWN ALLEY...... OR IS IT**

SPAWN: ... And then I tore his head off! We all had a good laugh off that one.(Chuckles lightly)

JIMMY: Gee Mr. Spawn, that was a great story!!

SPAWN: I know Jimmy, well look at the time! It's almost time for you to do my laundry,(hands Jimmy a basket of dirty clothes) and don't forget to use extra starch in my cape!

JIMMY: Sure thing Mr. Spawn! (Jimmy walks off with the basket)

* The other people in the alley say hi to Jimmy, some asking him to do errands for them*

TIFFANY: Hey Johnny-

JIMMY: It's Jimmy.

TIFFANY: Whatever! Hey! If it's not too much trouble, could you give my wings a buff
    and polish?

JIMMY: Uh.... I guess so....

TIFFANY: (Happy) That's great! Here they are.(Hands him a gigantic set of metallic wings) Don't dent them!

* Jimmy walks on, now with a pair of wings on top of the laundry basket*

JIMMY: +++ Wow, I sure have a great bunch of friends! They trust me with all of their things, let me cook for them, and even let _ME_ wash the Spawn-mobile!! It sure takes my mind off my previous life as Ryan, and the 'Rooz....+++

**MEANWHILE IN A WORLD CALLED TAO**

ELYSIA: We must find Ryan! It's the only way we'll know what the rest of the book says, he's the only one who knows how to translate it.

YUN: Agreed. But there is only enough life energy for two, and that's why only one of us may go to find Ryan on his 'Earth'....

ELYSIA: I should go, Ryan and I look the same, large Warmbloods, such as yourselves, would be noticed, I-

CHI: Elysia, it could be dangerous for you!

ELYSIA: I understand your concern for me Chi, but lest you forget Master Chung taught me the 'Art' himself. And I must say that I'm well versed in protecting myself with it.

CHI: You are right, I am sorry.

TSUN: I will miss you sister..

ELYSIA: (Hugs the small girl Kangaroo) I will miss you as well, and I promise to return soon...

YUN: The portal is ready whenever you are.

*Elysia steps up to the portal that will take her to Earth, she looks back at her friends, wondering if she will ever see them again*

ELYSIA: Stiff upper-lip old chaps. Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast! (Jumps through the swirling blue gateway)

* The 'Rooz look at each other puzzled*

LAI: The HELL! What did she mean by _that_!?!?! What's a "kipper"!??

YEE: Who cares.... Now that old stiff drawers is gone, LET'S PARTY!!!!

ALL: (power ranger-esq.)RIGHT!!

*The Rooz run out of the room, one of them could be heard saying*

YUN: Dibs on going through her underwear drawer!

CHI: Dibs!!

YUN: D'oh!!

POINTLESS SCENE TIME.....

**ON THE PLANET NAMEK**

NAMEK FARMER #1: Wow! check it out! We're in a Fan Play!!!

NAMEK FARMER #2: No we're not! Can't you read?? We're in the pointless scene!

N.F. 1: Dammitt! Now We'll never score!

N.F. 2: With what? We have no women on Namek!!

N.F. 1: Arrrgggggg!!! Why doesn't anybody tell me these things!!

N.F. 2: Calm down, we can go to another planet with chicks! What about Arla???

N.F. 1: Yeah, Arla!! Cricket chicks rule!!

*And so the two Namekians get into a space-ship and fly to Arla. Little did they know that it had already been destr- err.. sent to another dimension that is, by our two Saiya-jin fiends, Nappa and Vegita*

**NOW BACK TO SPAWN ALLEY**

*It is dark now, and most of the alley's residents are fast asleep.. Most that is except for the young Jimmy, who at this time is sitting in front of a computer...writing....*
    JIMMY: Now that everyone's asleep, I can do what I like... Writing anime fanfiction!!

* DARK AND OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYS*

JIMMY: Wow, it sure got dark and ominous all of a sudden..(continues writing)...And so, Sailor Moon a.k.a. Usagi, was going to go over to her friend Makoto a.k.a. Sailor Jupiter's house.....(types some more) ....She was late, as usual, so she hurriedly putted on her tennis... (stops) Where did that come from? Tennis?? And if she "putted" them
    on, she'd be golfing... Gotta get that fixed... Wha..?? disk error? try again later... All right then.

* Jimmy kept on writing, getting more unusual words such as: frogned, and hability, perturbated, hcasing, mistaking teardrops for sweatdrops, placing people and things _in_ places instead of _on_ them, using exalted improperly..*

JIMMY: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!? I can't correct any of this. I'm going on-line to see if I can get some help... But first, I'll check my email...

*And so he did, but instead of the usual spam, he found something... EVIL!!*

JIMMY: I wonder who artlover13 is? (Jimmy opens the email, then immediately a file download began) What the-!!!

*Jimmy stares in silent terror, as electricity flows through his body. A message appears on the screen*

MESSAGE ON SCREEN: SPELLING IS IRRELEVANT.... PLOT IS IRRELEVANT.... GRAMMAR IS IRRELEVANT.... RESISTANCE IS POINTLESS....WE....ARE OSCAR..

*There is a loud noise that sounds like BOOMSHACALAKA!(???)as Jimmy is thrown clear from the chair, and into a wall. Jimmy gets up and looks into a mirror, and sees his hair golden and sticking straight-up into the air*

JIMMY: Whoa!! (touches his now spiky hair) Freak show man!!(Suddenly, Jimmy cries out in pain, as a voice in his head begins speaking)

VOICE: Watch who you call a freak, boy! Or I'll putt you over my shoulder faster than you can say frogned!

JIMMY: W-who are you??

VOICE: In a matter of moments.... I will BE YOU!!!

JIMMY: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!(Jimmy's anguished cries soon become deranged laughter) Haaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, oh (wipes a tear from his eye),
    that's some good laughin'!!

**THE NEXT DAY**

SPAWN: Hey, uh, Jimmy? Uh, we've all, uh, been kinda worried about you, uh, floating around, with your eyes glowing and, uh, stuff.....

JIMMY/OSCAR: Why, whatever do you mean Mister Spawn??

SPAWN: I mean you haven't even cooked breakfast yet!

JIMMY/OSCAR: You can get your own F*^#ing breakfast for all I care!! I'm gone bee-yuch!!

SPAWN: What'd I say??

*Jimmy walks off, but first...*

OSCAR/JIMMY: Now where did I put my tennis.....

**END PART ONE**

COPYRIGHTS: SPAWN, and all related characters, are (c) Todd McFarlane Productions. SHAFT is (c) Rob Lefield. . All other characters are (c)&(r)&(tm) to all of their respective owners. JIMMY, HENCH 1&2 are (c) to Suture and Shade

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

bought fuckin time ya posted it babe smile

------------------
    ah, FUCKING you will be mine!