Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Attract a man ...again

Can you win one man over and over again? How to keep the passion in a relationship? I really do not want to lose my husband. Need advice.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Attract a man ...again

I have never understood women who are willing to make any sacrifices to attract a man. Where is your pride? If he doesn't want you or pay attention to you, find someone else. Believe me, no one will raise your self-esteem like a new lover.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Men are like little children. They need new emotions and impressions, they need to be constantly surprised. By the way, women are like that too. I don't see anything wrong with asking him out on a spontaneous date and ordering yourself something spicy from lustharness.com. I'm sure he'll lose his head. First of all, it's something new, and second from your courage. No need to get discouraged. There's so much you haven't tried yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anthonydrowow View Post
    I have never understood women who are willing to make any sacrifices to attract a man. Where is your pride? If he doesn't want you or pay attention to you, find someone else. Believe me, no one will raise your self-esteem like a new lover.
    Don't judge other people if you don't walk around in their shoes. There are different situations .. It happens that people break up because of infidelity .. But time passes, the children grow up and they start dating again .. But this is an infrequent situation .. It suits me more when people try to look for a new person with a new home page. It's easy to open an account on a dating site.. Even my grandmother coped with it.. True, she does not want to get married.. she communicates a lot online and this format suits her.