Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and it rains here all the time. I lost my noose to that guy in the purple pants because he wants too many earplugs. Sometimes when the lights go out I have to eat wood to stay awake. That Oak tree was once an eighty footer. My mind is playing over drive tunes from the days of the Commodor 64. Seems like destiny. I wish I could pin that back up for you, but the whiteness leaves me no choice but to run back and forth in tangents with whatever suicide note has been turned to confetti. And you call me weird. Looks like you'll have to cry yourself awake again. Little girl, why have you not yet been born? I screamed at your mother and she forgave me, but come September and the five years we've been trapped down here there'll be much rejoicing. Well, there will be if we're successful. You still think you're saved? Can Jesus remind you why you never trusted Him? Would He really forgive something like what you were? You better hope so. Maybe we'll visit sooner. I can put you up, don't worry. There's plenty of room here. If the cleaning lady hadn't knocked that plant over all three branches would still be getting along. We don't need your silliness. We've seen your dreams. Who hasn't. I've let them out for the world to take heed. We put them there. It's not real, you know. I've got issues about your thinking that you can hurt her. Aren't you the ones who brought her to me?
    Oh, you're quiet now. I knew you weren't who you thought you were. I'll know better next time. If you would like to converse, let me wake up when I want to. If that's not too much to ask then I can promise you an hour a day. We accept, maybe. How long do you think you'll last? We've been persuasive enough before. Yes, but you bring her around because I get annoying. I know the way. You forget that I'm older than you and somewhat wiser. I'd like to be able to prove that it was all my creation and put this yellow glow behind me. Someday. I'm backing out now. It's been fun to lay eggs on the steps of the courthouse. All eleven heroes are smashing through the iceberg. They'll become cannon fodder for the giants and their nests. Calm down, left hand. It worked. Everything worked just fine.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW! man this is some good stuff!