Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Learn all about GBWhatsApp

I recently complained to a friend that the official WhatsApp is way behind its competitors and he told me about the existence of this analogue. Who has already used it and can share their experiences?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Learn all about GBWhatsApp

I wouldn't trust it. It is, after all, an unofficial application. Of course, many people write good reviews about it, but I'm against such things. If you don't like this messenger, find another one, there are many of them now. But I would not trust such applications. But of course, it's up to you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't agree with the last comment. Or rather, I partially disagree. Yes, apps from unofficial sources can harm your device. But there are reliable and verified places where you can install the application. I have been using this app for a long time and I can definitely say that it is safe. I downloaded it from websitepin, maybe you can use it. There you will also find a lot of information about the app itself and its features. And by the way, it's not just about this app.

Junior Hostboard Member jackwilson's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luckypenguin View Post
    I recently complained to a friend that the official WhatsApp is way behind its competitors and he told me about the existence of this analogue. Who has already used it and can share their experiences?
    GB WhatsApp is just a modified version of WhatsApp, which has lot of advanced and extra features and functions which official WhatsApp doesn't provide you in any of it's oldest or newest version, but since this gb whatsapp is developed by a developer it provides all time amazing and advanced features and functions.... Once I also used this gb whatsapp downloaded at gbapps.net gb whatsapp official site, but for some reasons I have deleted this app....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

If you cancel the automatic sign-in when it first starts up, then you'll see in the middle of your messenger window a link to sign in as a different user. clicking that will give you the option to alter your login details.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I don't know about you, but I use Softros LAN messenger. I think it's a great LAN messaging app. I can also add that this messenger allows you to easily correspond and share files with all users of the local network, you can download it here https://apps.microsoft.com/store. It works without a server, so you don't need to set up a server to send/receive messages or files.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, I'm looking for appealing options for purchasing an austria virtual number that will provide me with high-quality communication services at the lowest possible cost. I've already come across this alternative with hot promotions at https://freezvon.com/virtual-number/austria and I'm likely to give it a try. I am eager to choose something worthwhile that might satisfy a wide range of messaging demands without the use of wires or SIM cards, making international calls effortlessly enjoyable.