Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

ok so by now this might be old news, but if it isnt [img]smile.gif[/img]

watch or dl any way you can the very last part of the 2002 mtv video music awards...its a set from a band that went from having 5 members to 6 members, nd now only has 2 members from the last incarnation of it..

GUNS N FUCKING ROSES is back my man [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

only axl, and dizzy reid are in it..

but they sound good man, and axl said they were going to go back to the studio some more then hqve an american leg of a tour [img]smile.gif[/img] and this is one band that i will definately go see again.

they opened with welcome to the jungle, then swung into a song i dont know, then ended the set with paradise city..

but who the fuck is buckethead???

why the fuck cant you post more than 4 images/smilies???per post?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh my fucking god... [img]eek.gif[/img] I didn't know they would be playing at that! They better rerun that shit for me.

I've not yet heard the new lineup's shat, but buckethead's been an up and coming for a few years befoe Axl hired him. He's no Slash, but he can wail. They got the bassist from Primus and I forget who the drummer played with before. There's a huge interview on the official GNR site that talks about the new album, but still no release date. Hell yeah I wanna see these guys!

'bout fuckin time, huh?

check here: http://www.gnronline.com/