Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My name is Robert Andruszko. I’m a new author and
    I’d like to introduce A PRINCE, A WIZARD, AND BILLY MCGILLICUTTY, an action packed fantasy for young adults which you can read the first two chapters at: www.sagabooks.net Here’s the novel’s premise:

Billy and Scott, seniors on summer vacation, capture a leprechaun prince at the end of a rainbow. They wish to explore the prince’s world, which leads them to several other worlds. Their thrilling adventures include: Recovering lost relics from a dragon’s lair, befriending a wizard and two wonderful witches, mending a world of natural disasters, helping two ghosts acquire closure, and battling a handful of evil beings. The plot builds to the inevitable battle between good and evil. Good triumphs, yet not without pain and loss.

I have incorporated thoughts directed at moral issues and questions, encouraging the reader to follow a path of goodness and righteousness, hopefully creating a solid foundation for the young adults of tomorrow.A Prince, A Wizard, and Billy McGillicutty

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 09, 2002 07:26 AM: Message edited by: robert andruszko ]</font>

Forum Moderator The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey thanks for putting this up here. I'm sure it will be appriciated by the others as well.