Thread: Can someone explain to me how crypto works?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can someone explain to me how crypto works?

This is my explanation but maybe I'm wrong:

In order to have a "no government controls it" currency, you still need to meet the other needs of money: that you can't counterfeit it, that it's not so easily stolen, you can be assured it's been transferred to you, and so on. To this end, most cryptocurrencies (I'll focus on bitcoin since it's the one I know most about) have a public ledger with the complete history of all transactions available to all users as a public record. This ultimately satisfies all the needs as long as the ledger itself can be trusted to have valid transactions and not tampered with, so let's see how that works.

Junior Hostboard Member forpost1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Can someone explain to me how crypto works?

I think that all players who are on this forum will be interesting to read this information. I want to advise you to study https://newsaboutgambling.com/roullete/ . Here are all the latest news about gambling, which will help you with the fact that you keep in mind all the relevant information and use it in the game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Crypto trading is one of the most difficult ways to make money in the cryptocurrency industry, requiring incredible concentration, equanimity and a lot of free time, because you have to constantly analyze potential deals. That's why I stopped doing crypto trading and decided to try to become a validator and a node tester. To begin with, I needed to learn more about it, and I was very lucky to come across useful articles in which I could learn how these nodes work, and thus was able to begin my journey to becoming a crypto node validator.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi all, friends, wanted to ask how to create USDT wallet from ETH (ethereum, cryptocurrency, go Ethereum, development) node? I've been doing cryptocurrency for about 3 months now, and I was curious to know a bit more about Ethereum nodes and so on. I would also like to know how to write different codes in nodes for transactions. I would be very grateful for the answers!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

To understand how cryptocurrency and blockchain work, you can read the information about nodes below. With this post I will answer the commenter's question above. Codes for transactions in nodes (or blockchains in general) are made with eth_gettransactionreceipt. You can read more about it here if you want to understand it in detail. It's a script to return the retrieval of a transaction by the transaction hash. And to tell you in more detail, a transaction receipt is the result of a user's interaction with the Ethereum blockchain . It shows both standardized information about what happened (status, txn hash, contract address, etc.) and user information about the events generated in the smart contract. In any case, my information is not enough for you to understand everything immediately and quickly. Read about it on the Internet and it will make more sense to you.