Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

AS I jumped out from beneath the sheet's in a cold seat, Breathing harder then usual this time. Sitting on the edge of the bed, running my fingers through my hair. Looking out the window of my third story aprtment window, In search for some truth within my dreams.Some where through the silence of the night the neighbor's dog begin's to bark? Tracing my hand across the nightstand in search of my eyeglass's, runnign into the alarm clock.Totally exahausted from the previous night's activities, I GrabMy eyeglass's and walk toward the bathroom door. As I reach the sink turning on the cold water, I glance up at myself into the mirror. Taking in a deep breath trying to relax myself, I begin to repeatidly splash water upon my face. Glancing back into the mirror, I notice something very odd that I have no recollection of. A small cut that has began to scab over underneath my right check bone. drying what few droplet's of water from my face, I begin to walk down the hall looking at the picture less frames that hang from the wall.I wonder to myself, " What the hell happend!" Why is everything so diffrent from what I remember? Is this a dream or reality? So I pinch myself to make sure that I was actually awake and not asleep in some other dream world or demension. The last thing I remember was that I was working for my uncle Jimmy Tradeskion a huge project, Although he really wouldn't go into detailon what the project officially was. He had told me that his boss needed this perticular project finished by next week, Or he would have my uncles head on a silver platter. And from the way that my uncle looked after he had told me this, I didn'y believe uncle Jimmy to be lying to me. So that I told him that I was going to work the hadest that I could do to help him out. And that was the last thing that I could recollect. (Back to the Apartment) As I reached the living room from the hallway, I soon discoverd that all the living room furniture had gone missing. About this thime I am really confusedabout the whole situation.It was almost like somebody or someone didn't want me to remember anything from my life. So I turned back around and and hurried back off into the bedroom. as I reached the bedroom, I emidiatly went to the dresser drawer were I believed the only item's I owned were there. All that I found were one pair sock's, one pair underwear, one pair pant's, and one shirt. My damned wallet and identification wasn"t even there, that too was missing. So now I am thinking to myself, did I bite off more the I could chew?
    Wishing that I could take back the word's of agreement, that I had given my uncle Jimmy. But knowing that there was no turning back now. I grabed the clothes from out of the dresser and walk back into the bathroom and turn the hot water on to the shower. As I finish up with my shower I hear the roar of the morning trafficon the busy afternnon intersection.I hurry and get dressed and decide to go out and face the world in search of some answer's to my question's. So in order for that to happen I flag down a cabby and tell him to ywenty-fith and main. As I arrive at my uncle Jimmy's house I pay the cabby and tell him to hold up for about five minuetes. He acknowledges me by a nod of his head, And I turn to walk up the brick laid spiral type stairway to his house. As I arriveat the front door I notice that it was cracked open and there was a puddle of water at the entrence. Strange Jimmy never leaves the door open, Due to the fact he is always downstairs in his office doing something of importance or another. So being fairly cautious I pusg the door open ever so gently, I hear a loud moan followed by some raspy breathing in the back ground. So I yell out to Jimmy, " Jimmy, Are you home?" And I hear the noise once agian, What the hell is going on with me today? As I walk in through the front door I see a trial of thick dark, almost gel looking blood going through the hallway leading back to the double swinging doors of the kitchen. I wounder to myself, do I dare enter any further? Fearing the worst, But hoping for the best I take baby scaredy cat stlye steps toward the kitchen door. My legs trembeling, my body's perspiration's, and the pure fact that my skin color went from peach to translucent. Snap out of it Jhonny I tell myself. What could possibly be wrong? As I creep in through the double swinging doors, though nothing could prepared my eyes, mind, and soul for what I saw. His large intestine, small intestine, liver, and half of his lung's hang drooped out of his chest, like someone had church keyed him. Not to explain the tremendous amount
    's of blood that he had lost. What holy fucking shithappend to you uncle, I ask? And all he could say to me in his last living breath's was, REVENGE JOHNNY REVENGE!

That was page 1 and 2 of the first chapter please make a post and explain to me what you think. (SOON TO BE PUBLISHED, HOPEFULLY!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the storyline very much! It does need a bit of editing but otherwise. I think its great.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

...Will post more of the story today sometime. I have just been really damn busy with work. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How's the writing going, Darksyde?