Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dunno, i always thought it was more of a pinkish red. *shrugs shoulders* i think im just biased because i can't think of chibi-chibi that way. kekeke

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angelwing6117 that's my story for the one where Cosmos is Legolas's mother. A Bed of Stars.
    Link for BoS http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1052889

The other story, the prequel that's going to indepth the relationship of Cosmos and Thranduil is the one I'm working on at the moment, Looking Glass. Chapter 3 is coming about slowly.

Link for possible Id on your story Angelwing6117
    Sina Maranweamin? http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=972492

That's the only one that fit the discription you gave but not quite. There was another one that fit more so but it seems to have disappeared.

More on the hair of Serena/Serenity. Maybe it was really red, but Selene and Pluto made it appear to be blonde to make Serena feel more sure of who she is/was within her second family and when they went to the future Pluto put an allusion on the Neo-Queen as well. And the Cosmos Silver hair is just a disguise to keep people from realizing who Cosmos is.

<font color="#ffffcc" size="1">[ January 29, 2004 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Silver Rose82 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you wrote BoS?!?(slaps forehead!) I LOVED IT!!!! im so glad you're writing a prequel...

that wasn't the story i was talking about. *sniff* i can't seem to find it anywhere! ah well...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

okay, you know how in the manga, Sailor Cosmos says that she's from the FAR distant future after being reborn many times? wouldn't this suggest that Crystal Tokyo would fall?

another thing, Chibi-Usa went back in time to change the future. Diana says that Eternal Sailormoon is the sailor with the second most power to the queen. Luna says that neo-queen is the most powerful form but we all know that cosmos is more powerful than that. This leads me to believe that because Chibi-Usa came to the past, there will be no Crystal Tokyo and that Usagi will become Cosmos instead. wild, i know, but there's another thing that makes me think that.

in the future, uranus, neptune, and saturn are not there. i suppose they could have been at their respective planets, but i highly doubt that they would stay away when crystal tokyo is being attacked. also, why would they have let the dark moon kingdom past their borders? i think that what happened in dbz with mirai will happen to sm. the future stays the same but the past moves in a different direction.

Why i think Chibi-Usa is not Usagi's daughter. One, because of their personalities. I think Chibi-Usa is too concerned with herself whereas Usagi is self-sacrificing. (yeah, she's had a bad childhood, boohoo. i still hate the kid). Two, when Mamoru and Usagi broke up, she didn't start disappearing and stuff. only when mamoru was taken over by nehelenia did she fade. this leads me to believe that she is mamoru's daughter, not usagi's. (you might say that mamoru and usagi's breakup was meant to happen, but it was the future king who came back and made mamoru break up with usagi. maybe that happened in the future too, maybe not. but i think not).

i know, im crazy. xP

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't really consider Chibi-Usa as the 'real' daughter ... I think that despite the similarities between Serena & Rini, I don't see how Rini can be pink hair and red eyes ???

On the question of eyes, I am running out of words to desribe the colour blue: azure, cerulean, midnight blue, crystalline blue, ocean blue, metallic blue ... any other suggestions?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

there's sky blue, sapphire blue, and although you'd get crap from people, you could say "prussian" blue. (itz usually ONLY used to describe hiiro though so if you do use it, prepare to be FLAMED by hiiro fans).

you can also say baby blue eyes.

however, i would suggest that you do something unique. (but i really shouldn't talk since i didn't take my own advice in my fics. xP)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*smiles* forums Prussian blue ... of course, another GW fan ... I guess I can't use cobalt blue or violet blue either because it's only used to desribe Duo. forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Duo gets mostly indigo, violet, cobalt.

Indigo is a description of blue eyes, I've used cobalt and indigo I believe to describe blue eyes with Serena. (it popped up on my Thesaurus and the wrapper is blue in the crayon box. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )

More blue colours (courtesy from my crayon box) : Navy blue, Cadet blue, periwinkle, pacific blue, cornflower blue

There were others but Robin's Egg blue and blizzard blue just don't sound to right.

Yui's fans do get rabid if another character's eyes are described as prussian, too bad people are descibing Heero's eyes to chemicals. They don't mind if you use cobalt or even indigo surprisingly. Just no one else can have prussian blue eyes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heh... here's two phrases I've always found incredibly amusing (truly used!):

Two friends joking around: "Hey, your eyes are the color of Ice Blue Gatorade!"

A boyfriend's compliment to his girl: "*sigh* Your eyes are as clear as Windex."

^_^" Yis. Guys are so smart. xP

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually read a zits comic. i probably won't get it exactly right, but here's how it sorta went...

"Your eyes remind me of coffee. no wait, they're more like brownies. actually they look more like dirt...maybe mud?"

"Sigh, blue-eyed girls get all the romance..."

hahahaha. i have brown eyes too! i always wished that i had blue eyes but by experimenting in front of the mirror, i've discovered that if you shine a bright bright bright light directly into my eyes, they look gold which is much better than brown. (I have surprisingly good eyesight after all my experimentation. muahahahaha)

i like periwinkle! (i think most people use cornflower to describe mina's eyes though...)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast