Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would have rather had my grandfather's grey/purple eyes than my own black brown eyes. Stupid Dominant brown eye gene.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also have brown eyes ... lets see how about chocolate brown eyes, hazelnut eyes ... ???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Brown Eyes club, group thing....

Hmm there's Chestnut brown, coffee brown, russet brown. I can go and consult with my crayon box again. Yesh, 18 years old and consulting with a crayon box.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

GO THE CRAYON BOX!!!!!

Personally , i like to confront the pencil case of DOOM. Espec.w when you have a 108 set of Derwents ;D

Brown eyes eh? I've always been told my eyes are blue, but they're naturally grey, and all my freids keep changing their minds >.<

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yah, at times I wish I had brown eyes just cause it would be *SO* much easier.

Recently learned that they're called "Cat Eyes". (great huh). Change from blue to green depending on what I'm wearing. And I have yellow in my eyes. O.O

And it is so darn confusing when filling out those personal forms and they ask for eye color ack! I know it's a simply question, but I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same prob with hair color ack...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And to steer back to theories, I will explain why Celebrian is Selenity for any non-believers. *ahem*
    1) Celebrian left Middle Earth and supposedly travelled over the Sea. Is it not likely that she did not indeed go to Valinor but rather ended up on the Moon Kingdom?
    2) Selenity had a child, but her husband.... (remained in Rivendell).
    3) Selenity lived a countless number of years (elf-like).
    4) The magic of the Ginzuishou seems similar to the magic of the elven rings or perhaps the Silmarils.
    5) 'Celebrian' translates to 'Silver Maiden'.
    6) As daughter of the silver-haired Celeborn and with this name, it is incredibly likely that Celebrian had silver hair.

>>>>In everything we know about her, Celebrian sounds, acts, and looks just like Selenity. Because they are one in the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New rant! How many people here believe that the Glorfindel of Rivendell is indeed the same Glorfindel of Gondolin (who died... but may or may not have been granted life by the Valar) ?

*raises hand enthusiastically*

<font color="#ffffcc" size="1">[ February 09, 2004 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Callisto Star ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*waves hands around in the air and jumps around*
    *gets thwacked on the head*
    Itai!!!
    *looks around*
    *sees glorfindel looking at the ceiling and whistling*
    it couldn't have been glorfindel!!!
    *glomps glorfindel*
    KAWAII!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think that Celebrian could be Selenity. Well even in my fic, 'Truly Belong', I elaborate on the fact that Lunarians can have their origins from the Elves. There are just too many similarities between them: their kind hearted and gentle personalities, fair-skinned, blonde/silver hair, their appreciation to life around them ... Of course it's possible.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I said I would try my hand at the Selenity/Celebrian and Elrond story. But I don't know how to start it out. My mind has been so far from Sailor Moon stories right now.

Elves and Lunarians, yup, they're similar, well as similar as they can be with the limited knowledge that we have on Lunarians.

The Glorfindels are probably one in the same. I read in Morgoth's Ring that no two elves have the same names. Something about their names being their own and no one elses, though they may be similar.

I really just want to get on a [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] and go to an [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] where the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] is always shining.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like to think that Lunarians are some sort of seperate kind of Noldor Elves. ....Erm I was going to say maybe part of the Silvan Elves....actually that kinda works...Hmm...don't mind me, I tend to go on my own ponderings...

Celebrian as Selenity, I can see that. But, I prefer to see Celebrian as her own character not an AKA of a SM character. And Glorfindel, they're one in the same. I'm sure and Tolkien has noted that somewhere, I don't remember where, but somewhere. He challenged a Balrog to save his people so I guess he got to 'reincarnate' early and was able to keep his same name. forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yah, basically the controversy is that in the Silmarillion, the first Glorfy died and it's left at that. But in his later leters (or somewhere) Tolkien made the suggestion of the Glorfys being one in the same... which i prefer to believe. ;D

Haven't read Morgoth's Ring in whole (I started with the smaller Hist of ME books lol), but I'm not so sure bout the names things. Cause unless my sources are totally wrong, I'm almost positive that there have been 2 Haldirs. And Boromir was originally and elf I think... or maybe I'm confused and he was one of the Elf-friends (a man).

Though I could see the non-repetition of names really fitting into elvish culture. Hmm

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast