Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I understand that - the whole boy band theory. I liked Brian from BSB ... but that didn't last very long. I can see Mamoru as that boy band type of guy. Someone that we find attractive because he had that boyish charm. There are boys, guys and man ... you know what I mean. Aragorn / Eomer / Faramir are definitely Man's Man (lol - drools). Mamoru is a total guy but he lacks that sense of adventurous masculinity that makes him romantic.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you kno how hotaru is sometimes pulled along with usagi in fanfics because they say that she balances usagi's light? isn't that sort of...wrong? i mean, firstly, i thought chaos balanced usagi's light. secondly, hotaru is the scout of death AND rebirth so isn't she sort of like a balance within herself? just a thought...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just always bring Taru in because of the dark light thing, but I have her reborn in BoS as something other than the soldier of Death, Destruction and Rebirth where her only reason of rebirth is to stand as the center.

I think a lot of people bring Taru in because of that and also so the story isn't completely about Serena.

Saturn does stand on her own tip of balance, as she could have lived up to her name and only bring forth destruction and death. But she does bring forth Destruction and Rebirth because of Serena and Rini's friendship.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha yeah, Hotaru is probably the second most beloved senshi. And plus, Firefly is such an awesome name!

There's a zillion different views concerning her, but I personally like when people portray her as the leader of the Outer Senshi, and Minako is of the Inners. It's such a cool balance, especially with Minako (and Usa) representing light and beauty and love, while Hotaru is darkness and hidden power and at times, destruction.

However, I think Hotaru is darkness in its natural state. Sure, there's good and evil, but that doesn't mean darkness is always evil. Nor does it mean that light is always good. Fire can be really destructive lol. I suppose evil finds it easier to house in darkness though (and good to light).

Just ponderings.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yup, she's not a bad darkness because she chose not to be.

It's like with Chaos.... I read this somewhere. I really liked the idea even if it makes Galaxia completely evil. It was something like Chaos doesn't have to be evil it's the user that makes the entity evil because they want something. They use the power to become evil.

HaHA I found it. Good Riddance by CrazyGurl70

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567