Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha, I know what you mean. Besides a Miyazaki film here and there, I haven't watched anime for... gah, I have no idea. Found it funny that the other night I was flipping channels and whoa! There was Dragonball GT. I had no idea there was a dub for it. ^_^"

I dunno, maybe it's time I revive some of my ol' DBZ crossovers. Haven't watched in the longest time tho.

Exactly 7 days till I leave for England. w00t! ::is so incredibly excited ::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you're going to england? *squeal*! have fun calli! and dig up some of the dirt outside j.k.'s house for me or something. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] jkjk. i hope you come back with lots of inspiration for your stories (esp. memories of you. you have no idea how long i've been waiting for you to continue that...)

i keep trying to force my self to write fanfiction but it just doesn't come out right. i've just started watching Fruits Basket again for like, the 23487348923 time. GREAT anime. have it stored on my computer. (another is Hana Yori Dango). xP lazy me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yup *waves* hi still alive ... it's been awhile. i think i am already burn out and summer has been how long? *counts fingers* anyways, i think i've lost a lot of inspiration because i have seen a lack of sm/crossover fics recently. i haven't been tuned to anime at all and lotr has been kinda slow ... i have no muse for a sm/lotr ... although i am trying to revive my old fics left hanging just to get something going and finished. anyways, what are you guys planning for the summer ... (besides you calli who's going to england) ...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

umm...a.p. assignments. oh joy... on an exciting note, my town had a presentation of fireworks and some of my friends saw jay-z + beyonce. wish i'd have gotten off my lazy butt to see them...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What am i doing? i'm finding a way to send a virus to te incredifind people who have enetered my comuter (over the firewall) and decided to destroy all my links. They will pay. Besides that i'll probably be sitting on my fat arse, finishing Monkey Island (that game rules, even if i have finished it 234 83569823 836837 times) and catching up with some freinds from school. Maybe.

Oh yeah,... maybe i should be writing a bit to, but its doubtful it will happen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe, I should download some. But my computer would probably crash oi.

Where does JK live? I was hoping to go near JRR's cemetary near Oxford (Luthien and Beren on their gravestones! uber-cuteness!) but I don't think we're going that far north. ^_^"

And I am trying for memories, I am! But... yah, it's tough when I remember little about the Buu saga and that's when it is oi.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I'm looking for a bloody job, it's not going well at all. Don't know how I'm going to pay for my books this fall...

I almost wish I was taking my yearly trip down to Branson, but with next to no money how can I?

Plush, whatever, I'm just going to spend the time on my computer killing my little minions(Sims), reading fanfiction and trying to look for a job. Yay...

That and I read D-Chan's Harry Potter/Sailor Moon stories and I'm hooked. Same thing happened with the Lord of the Rings, just backwards Movie then stories.
    [/RANT]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I admit, I gave up the Get-a-Job attempt. Got a job last summer and ended up working through the year... but I had enough and quit in May. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I thought it would be easy to get another, but there don't seem to be many openings.

Instead I've been employed as house cleaner. It's a Cinderella job, but my parents agreed to pay me a little and the hours are whatever I chose, so it's not bad. But I've got next to no money... gah.

Good luck, SilverRose!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

one word for all you people looking for jobs. TUTORING. you get paid well (i get $20 bucks an hour) and there's no tax. [img]wink.gif[/img] i'll be making $180 a week this summer. YAY!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

really? i got english professor or law enforcement. dunno how, those things are like opposite sides of a spectrum. can you imagine me with a gun? "Hold it right there, Naoko-sama! I want you to pick up a pencil and start on the next season of SM!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast