Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha! i love being young. I wouldn't mind gettng a job but the problem is i am to young. my money is about $24 a month, which goes towards a Cd i want.

If you can't get a job, you can con people into giving oyu money... or if you were really desperate, there' always openings in the defence force.

No, i am only kidding.you could always try to get one of those slippy things at a local supermarket...?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tutoring? Seems to have potential, cept I can't teach. I can't even tell a story completely, from beginning to end, when I talk. I get jumbled. ^_^"

Haha, I went to one of those career sites and it told me that a great job was a rodeo clown!

And then of course, there's the official tests in school. The results came back. They tell me that I should spend my life writing textbooks and being a stewardess. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know this is bad, but I have to tell you all! *squealing*

I HAVE BEEN TO HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't on planned, but the schedule changed in England, and they had to find something for us to do, so they took us to Gloucester cathedral! v funny, cause the entire tour seemed to be about HP stuff. lol

And there is a clothing store in the UK called "Rohan". I went in for kicks. Now I have been in Rohan. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

^^^ is such a dork.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    And I'm getting better. And no, its NOT part of the disease. Ni! to you too.

Glad to be here again, thanks to Calii-chan's update. I have now come here to imform everyone, i might not be writing fan fiction for a while (if ever) but focusing more on original. There are a couple of short stories i ahve, and one of which is going to be published in December [img]biggrin.gif[/img] !

Umm... i should really have some more stuff to say. There's a bunch of crap which I'll probs make challenges, but i will still stop buy and read your stuff! I swear it! If not, my doggie human hybrids (aka werewolves) will be murdering my muses, and we can't let that happen!!!

Would also like to point out that i am legally a teenager, and i could be seeing PG-13 movies etc, IF I WAS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. Un and fortuantly, i am not, so really i can read PG-13 stories (even though i already did) and be telling the truth about my age for this and fanfiction.

By the way, seeing as by looks of things you've been having the same setup for a while, anyone fancy a change?

Lo.O.o.Opy Lu

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're going to be PUBLISHED?!?!?!?!!?!!!! ::so jealous::

Congrats though! Glad to hear you're back. I admit, I'm starting to sift towards original fiction as well, but I can't abandon my stories just yet. ::clings to them::

And hey, if you want a change, be my guest. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Congrat on the Publication Loopy Lu!!

I've not really left the fanfiction world, I've just kind of left the crossover world.

But yeah, Congrats again Loopy Lu!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

did i mention short? like 500 words short...

Yes, glad to be envied [img]biggrin.gif[/img] And i hope you all get the oppertunity to be published one day. I just heard an anouncemnet at school. They said you could get $1 000 AU and an xbox. Really, i just wanted the money so i could buy a guitar. And a proper stereo... and cd's and *reads list*.

Ok, i think i will go change colours and all now, but if i can find my folders i'll post a couple of stories on Fictionpress, and type the rest up. I have a big story too, but i need to be bothered to type ALL of it up >.<

Lo.O.o.Opy Lu

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh, and i forgot to mention, on voting:
    GET RID OF BUSH! sorry, but i'm really tired of howard being influenced by him. *slashy thoughts*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CONGRATULATIONS! When I become an out of work actress, write something and cast me in it so I can put some food on the table. xP College apps have been driving me crazy so I probably won't be around as much either. Gr...I have to prepare for auditions too...twice the work...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123