Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

June 22nd, 2004 -- Please note that FanFiction.Net has a zero tolerance policy against mis-rating of stories. Accounts will be closed upon abuse confirmation.

Abuse reports are submitted by readers and writers of FanFiction.Net which are then reviewed and confirmed by administrative staff. When abuse of site guidelines has been confirmed, the staff will take necessary action.

We encourage everyone to assist in the care of this community by reporting entries when warranted. Those that have no respect for our policies cannot escape the watchful eyes of their peers.

~~~~

Dammit you don't know how many people I've probably pissed off because they plagerized and I reported them or I left as scathing review to because of their lack of the written language and the proper use of a spell checker/dictionary.

But then again most of my stories are rated accordingly. I just wish they wouldn't use the movie raters version for writers to rate their stories to.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Personally, I'm just incredibly annoyed at the new uploading system. With Quick Edit. Which is nice to fix online, except that they don't accept any characters or symbols except the 26 letters of the alphabet or the 10 numbers.

Of course I was in the habit of separating sections of my stories with "~*~*~*~" but of course neither of those symbols are accepted anymore, and simply disappear. Had to go through my whole document online and try to manipulate it so that some spacing would occur.

Grrr...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know I used those and a little heart in my post that went around my name at the end and to do line breaks. Though the ---- aren't that bad and now I don't have to guesstamate how long to make them before they inlarge the text box. Because of the line break they have for seperations.

I guess they're trying to make chapters more bookish then ever before. But it's annoying.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm used to separating my sections with asterisks (*) and I found that they don't appear on the quick edit, but they do appear once you post it up. unless I'm hallucinating...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah, i have a similar problem, now i have to use their line dividers. it's less visually appealing especially when there's a lot of transitions in the fic.

also, one thing that i really want implemented on ff.net is the progress of a fic, in other words, to indicate whether a fic is completed or a WIP. i know that it may cause readers to not read something that is in progress and therefore less reviews, but it's just a thought.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dunno, I love reading works in progress. Suspense! hehe

But I usually don't have time to read the completed fics. So that can be difficult for me. Cause i have to remember to mark it and remember to come back... i usually do finish though [img]biggrin.gif[/img]