Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Picture (aka the OT conversation lol)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehe... *now* it works. ^_^' Danke!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

And if you haven't noticed, there is now a new background huzzah! Lemme know what you think. A little annoyed bout the description not being very readable, but this amazing site gave me the HTML color codes: http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm

Oh huzzah!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

huzzah? ???thinks pelvic thrusts??? oh, HUZZAH!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^'

Actually, I believe it is British slang or something. Meaning 'Yay!'. My friend started it quite a few months ago, and the word has grown on me. Freaked out when the Red Coats in Pirates of the Caribbean did the 3 'huzzah!'s in the end. And found it randomly in a British lit book from the '40s. Oh good times!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My adventure of scanning a picture....

As I approach the little desk in which our scanner was placed, I took a notice that it was unplugged and had absolutely no power. Going onto my desktop I checked to see if the scanner program was still installed for we have had numerous break downs of our computer lately....

After I opened the scanner program I wiggled my way down under the desk and observed the many wires. Debating whether to ask for help or fiddle at the wires clueless, I chose to fiddle.
    After 10 minutes of non-stop searching I finally give up looking for the the scanner plug. Getting up aimlessly I tripped over a cord which just happens to connect to the Scanner.

This as I try to plug the cord into the Scanner I gracefully bumped my forehead into one of the desk's shelves which held numerous CD's. I pulled the scanner our further and plugged in the cord but caused me to lose my balance and I quickly pushed the scanner back onto the desk while richocheting off the nearby lamp and landing face flat on my floor.

The moral for today is...Never ever ever ever ever ever never ever ever ever, touch and unplugged scanner.
    Meri Kurismasu Minna!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 24, 2003 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Kitoky ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh Kitoky, I hope you're alright.

The worst I've ever done while near a computer is lean over to do something, tipping my chair, luckily not falling through my desk and coming up alive. While the chair toppled over. How that came about I have yet to figure out though. The things one of those annoying rollie chairs. And I spend most of my time spinning around in it.

I don't like scanners, half the time I end up wanting to beat the tar out of the ones I work with. (five or so)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hahahaha, im so sorry! if it makes you feel any better, i spent an hour fiddling around with my dvd player so that i could watch pirates of the caribbean before i pulled too hard on a cord and broke it. *sob* oh yeah, did everyone know that fox bought rights to dbz and is planning to film a live action movie? i dunno what that has to do with pictures, but i was just surfing around when i came across that bit of news.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NO. First someone decides to remake Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory now DBZ! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Who would they get to play Goku or Vegeta..... no wait I could see Vin Diesel.. doubt he would do it though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Go kill, my little minions, go kill!!!

Soz to hear about that. I'll go and get them ton kill the scvanner too: making sure it is plugged in!

KILL
    That is all

No it ain't, actually. I finioshed reading TTT, and now am up to ROTK [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . Now am having toi stop there for a while coz santa decided to bring me the hobbit and the first book of the histories of middle earth. Now all i need to do is find the tom bombadil one and unfinished tasles and i will be an official tolkien geek [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Merry Xmas all, am ging camping, will not see computer for 8 dAYS. cHANCES ARE WILL BE SEEING rotk THOUGH [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ignore caps lock. Must go TTFN

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ack! Yis, technology is plotting against <s>me</s> us.

But DBZ as live action!?!!! ACK!!!!!!! They better do it good if they do it. Cause they made BSSM a live action TV show in Japan... haven't seen it myself, but saw pics a few months ago... must refind the site... but let's just say that I fell over when I first saw pics of the girls who played the senshi. Then I cried.

Granted, I've heard that it's actually pretty good. But but but... ACK!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast