Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="Red">Answer 8: </font> The correct answer would be 210, the original life-span of the Numenoreans was of 300 years old and after the Fall of the Numenoreans their life-span died down.

<font color="red">Answer 9:</font> I'm going to let someone answer that one...too easy for me. XP

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <font color="red">Answer 8</font> (con't): if I remember correctly, I calculated him to be 240 (or 241?). Something like that. Don't have the book in front of me and it's very likely I did the math wrong before... but I still hold that aragorn was 88 (not 87!) during the destruction of the ring and stuff. [img]tongue.gif[/img] But i just can't add lol. So glad the EE included the idea though.

Err... brain dead, stuck and stupid. ok, here's a random one:

<font color="blue">Question 9:</font> Who was Treebeard's ent"wife" (the one he most longed for)? And what happened to the entwives/where did they go?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="red">Answer #9</font>: They went to the brown lands and... Fimbrethil of Wandlimb the light footed. <s>yup, me smart</s>

Ugh... question....
    <font color="blue">Question #10</font>: HOw many children does Thranduil have?
    I don't know the answer, but i want to [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="HotPink">Answer 10 : </font> The only known child of Thranduil is Legolas. But it's possible that he may have had a few more. At least that's what I've heard. At most three? I think that's what my book said, on the number.

<font color="green">Question 11 : </font> Who was the only dwarven-woman ever named in Middle Earth?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="pink">10:</font> Yah, I'm pretty sure that elves generally have few children, besides the early elves of the First Age. Beyond the first elves, I think three kids is the max number I remember. So it would seem likely...

<font color="green">11:</font> Dia, I believe? Need to look it up to be sure. She's the only dwarf woman mentioned in Gimli's history in the appendices.

Will let someone else who can verify this and add more give the next question. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Also because I am unable to think of one. Need to start coming here *before* midnight lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmmm, not sure about #11...

Anyways, here is Question 12: How many children did Aragorn and Arwen have? What are the name(s)?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Answer 12: It isn't known how many children Arwen and Aragorn had. They had one son, Eldarion-he was in the movie! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] -and a number of unnamed daughters.

Question 13: Who were the Elven Ringbearers and which Ring did they have?

Isil

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey hey, I finally was able to look it up for #11. And I was off by a letter lol.

Her name is Dis (insert a nice little accent on the "i" lol), and she is the daughter of Thrain II... has a nice little paragraph to her self at the end of Gimli's history, 3rd to last page of appendix A in my version of RotK. And because I'm picky, I'd like to correct that she was not the only named dwarf woman, she was just the only dwarf woman included by Gimli in his history. [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

<font color="red">Question 13:</font> Well... hehehe...
    Started off with Galadriel, Gil-galad (high king of elves), and Cirdan getting the Rings-- Nenya, Vilya, and Narya respectively (water, air, fire... Vilya most powerful). Then Gil-galad was killed and his Ring passed to Elrond. And Cirdan (dude! he's in my new chap! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ) saw that Gandy would be able to use the Ring of Fire to stir up people's hearts and help the cause of the Istari, so Cirdan passed it to him. And that's that. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="blue">Question 14:</font> Oooo!!!!! Just because, I will give you an easy one. Who was the "lucky number" and why? (and if you feel like it, name some dwarfies hehe!) And to make it *a little* trickier, what was the Arkenstone?

O, and did anyone else get LotR Trivial Pursuit for the holidays lol? I was disappointed that it was all movie LotR questions, so I think I'm gonna make my own set to add to it... the "Tolkien Trivia" questions... possibly borrowing some from here, hehe!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

naryayg

This is Narya, the Ring of Fire or the Red Ring, was Cirdan's before he gave to Gandalf

nenya

Nenya, the Ring of Adamant, Galadriel's ring

vilyayg

Vilya, the Ring of Sapphire, Gil-galad's ring before he gave it to Elrond before marching off to war.

And Question I'm not answering, just wanted to show the pretty Elven Rings.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow!!!! Very spiffy rings/pics Kitoky!! Although I still think Galadriel has two different Rings... maybe two different Nenya's lol. ^_^'

Guess I'll just repeat the question. I'll break it into two cause I'm nice like that [img]wink.gif[/img]

<color=blue>Question 14:</color> Who was the "lucky number" and why? (and if you feel like it, name some dwarfies [img]wink.gif[/img] )

And for a little trickier question, <color=blue>Question 15:</color> What is the Arkenstone?

Both <u>Hobbit</u> questions! C'mon you guys, I'm sure someone read it and remembers!! Though I admit, I had totally forgot about the Arkenstone before I re-read it recently. ^_^'

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast