Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Name: Angelwings6117
    Title:Anything for You
    Chapter:One-shot (But not short. about 6000 words.)
    Genre:Romance/Drama
    Main Characters: Serenin (guess who that is) and Theodred. Appearances by Eomer, Eowyn, Theoden, and Grima Wormtongue.
    Summary: Can Serenin and Theodred's love withstand all obstacles? AU.
    Link:Anything for You

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My first LotR/SM fic. It's the one i promised based on "The Highwayman". It didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped and the ending is kinda eh, but see what you think.

I think I may have been asleep in English class when we did this because I interpreted it a whole different way. I was under the impression that this was during the Revolutionary War and that the highwayman was really a letter carrier for the colonists. the jealous neighbor told the redcoats about how he was helping the revolution and that he came to see the woman every so often. the redcoats then captured her. so that her lover would not be killed and so he could deliver his urgent letter, she shot off the gun to warn him so he ran off to protect the letter.
    when i reread the poem, i found that i was totally wrong and that the highwayman was a lying coward so i had to change the story around a little. however, i liked my storyline better so i decided to have Theodred as not so much of a pussy-man.

i hope you still like it though!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha, now that I have finally updated it, I can promote Niirer at last! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Your Penname: Callisto Star
    Title of Fic: Niirer en Ithil'Quessir (formerly known as Tears of a Silver Moon)
    Chapter number/title: up to 18 now, and counting...
    Genre(s): Tragedy, Major Angst, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure
    Main characters featured in fic: Celebithil/Usagi and all the senshi (born into this life, each with their own story), Hotaru/Kemenuial/Morwen plays the second biggest female role; from LotR: Boromir, Eomer, Haldir, Aragorn, Legolas, Eowyn, Faramir, Elrond, Galadriel

Summary: One of the early LotR/SM fics, I now name it an epic for what it will become, and I never know how to summarize it haha. Basically:
    In her first life, Cosmos was born into Middle Earth as Celebithil, the child of Elrond and Celebrian (goes back to the Selenity/Celebrian thing). Doomed to bide her time in Lorien, Celebithil encountered the Fellowship, and through a strange twist of Fate, her despise for the man Boromir developed into love. Giving her heart away, she never guessed that Fate would soon snatch away her love and leave her heartbroken, mourning, and weak in spirit.
    In desperation, she stole her grandmother's mirror and accidentally attracted Sauron's Eye. Recognizing the rare opportunity within his grasp-- access to his enemies most hidden secrets through this strange elf with hidden power--he called to her. And thus begins an endless maze of desperate adventures for Celebithil that will test the very fiber of Cosmos' being, all the while trying to resist the darkness that calls to her and emotional collapse.
    (i.e. Can you say ANGST??? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] )

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=731451

<font color="#ffffcc"><font size="1">[ March 19, 2004 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Callisto Star ]</font></font>

<font color="#ffffcc" size="1">[ March 19, 2004 11:42 PM: Message edited by: Callisto Star ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your Penname: SilverRose82
    Title of Fic: Silivren M?r
    Chapter number/title: Chapter 5
    Genre(s): Fantasy, Drama, basically one big Soap Oprah.
    Main characters featured in fic: L?miel, Legolas, Eomer, Eowyn, and Pippin

Summary: Well, L?miel is finally starting to come to terms that she needs to let go of her brothers and sisters. She is also beginning to get along with Legolas or at least fronting it while around others.

I think it's going to become a Leggy/Moon romance, I've really wanted to write one and the one I've started isn't getting anywhere near finished. I don't even know if I'm going to be able to chapter it once I finish it.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1326635

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your Penname: Eyes_of_Pearl

Title of Fic: Truly Belong

Chapter number/title: Chap 23 The Saving Grace

Genre(s): Action/Adventure/Romance - with a bit of angst in the last chap

Main characters featured in fic: Serena, members of the Fellowship S/L

Summary: "I hold in my possession, the Imperium Silver Crystal, the Last Crown of the Stars, the willful power that manifest itself during the making of the Rings. I am its ruler, its protector, and its wielder .." excerpt from chap 23.

Link - http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1138864

<font color="#ffffcc" size="1">[ March 20, 2004 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Eyes_of_Pearl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

penname: Angelwings6117
    Title of Fic: A Reason for Living Finally Found
    Genre: Drama, Romance in later chapters. Some humor, as in all my fics.
    Main Character(s): Neo-Queen Serenity, her love interest (whom I would LIKE to be Elrond but will probably be Glorfy bc Elrond loves his Celebrian. I might still have her with Eomer but I'm not sure at this point), and possibly Gandalf.

Summary: Crystal Tokyo ends violently and Neo-Queen Serenity is imprisoned in crystal on the moon. She finally awakens in the Third Age in Arda's time of great need. Unable to go down to Middle Earth, the former queen uses her magic to help out the fellowship in any way possible (LotR will all take place in chap 2). Finally, she collects enough positive energy to transport her to Arda. How will the people react to her?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chapter Two of above mentioned story is up! (Though I'm not sure it'll come out for a few hours...)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ack! I just realized that I didn't put up the link so here it is!

A Reason for Living Finally Found

I dunno why the second chapter isn't showing upon my computer. Someone emailed me and said they couldn't read it either but it's weird because I've gotten reviews for the second chapter. If it doesn't show up for you, email me and i'll send it to you. xP (but you have to write me a review!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

okay, the second chapter doesn't come out for some weird reason, but i got a link that should get you directly to it, and it works! hahaha.

chap 2

I hope you all review!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha, and on a random tangent, you should get the award for the author who has created the most fics in the shortest period of time. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Well not really maybe. But it seems like not long ago that I hadn't heard of you publishing anything, and then suddenly you have a bunch of stuff. w00t! ROCK ON!!!!

I will read it I promise. Yell at me if I don't. But two chaps of hist (ark) await. I will return!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast