Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

damnit, i can't find anything... except for the MTV movie awards

For anyone who wants to know, on the first disc (movie) go to scene selection, select the last numbers (24-27 i think) and go down to new scene. Click that and laugh my little minions!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Silver Rose82:
    While on the topic of the Extended TTT DVD. Anyone know where that White Light thing is? I could never find it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">White light what white light?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What scene is it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For more great quotes, here's the link to a post in the Merry and Pippin DJ community. v funny!

http://www.deadjournal.com/community...pin/92409.html

And FYI, the shortcut to the mushrooms thing comes up in Windows Media Player. It was either from one of the TV specials for FotR or on the EE DVD. Soooo funny!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kitoky:
    What scene is it?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You go to 29-30, then go down to where it says "new scene" and it should have za little ring on it. press enter (or play... whatever) and peter jackson will introduce and then you will laugh. It has one on FOTR in the same place, too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kitoky:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Silver Rose82:
    While on the topic of the Extended TTT DVD. Anyone know where that White Light thing is? I could never find it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">White light what white light?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I heard people talking about on one of the commentary shorts somewhere, that the actors, Bloom, Dom, Viggo, and some others kept talking about the White Light. With Gandalf or something. Yet I could never find it. I want to see it. It's suppost to be funny. I suppose it's in the commentary that runs with the movie. :: I find no joy in hunting through that though. ::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Silver Rose82:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kitoky:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Silver Rose82:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">White light what white light?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I heard people talking about on one of the commentary shorts somewhere, that the actors, Bloom, Dom, Viggo, and some others kept talking about the White Light. With Gandalf or something. Yet I could never find it. I want to see it. It's suppost to be funny. I suppose it's in the commentary that runs with the movie. :: I find no joy in hunting through that though. ::</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ohhhh the white light, oh yeah! Well you don't really see a blinding white light they just talk about how Orli always sees a blinding white light when he sees Viggo because Viggo told a stunt dude to go up to Orli and head budd him. *giggles to self*

"Whenever I see him, I see that white light..."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm getting Eomer drunk in my fic (don't ask, you'll see) and I wanted to know. Where is the strongest wine from? (If none, would it be okay if I said "The strongest wine from Isengard?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd recommend just using good ol' mead. Well, if he gets drunk in Rohan. Cause Rohan = all anglo-saxon-y. And they were yay!mead.

If not, I'd guess probably Gondor. Simply cause they are the "classy" men... in theory. And they're in the warmer climate that seems more suited for grapes... if you can grow grapes in Middle Earth. ^_^"

Enjoy free reign with your author's creative license. forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmm, I'm having trouble with my fic cuz I want some more information about Cosmos... any ideas?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast