Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Silver Rose82:
    It's an eight point star, gold in colour thought most make it silver, I like silver more so. I can never figure out where the nine comes from. She does have the nine stipes that go down the pleated part of her skirt. But it's an Eight Point Star.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yah, go figure the thing woth the nine planets. or eight planets and the moon... whatever.

Also eight point star: Eight senshi? As Usagi is miss orincess, she has her eight guardians? Shmeh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I updated Mir, but right now my time has turned from writing to my college classes and spending as much time with my bird as possible to keep him from falling into a depression.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, I think it is just that time of year. I have a lot of stuff to get done in the next two weeks for school and everything seemed to be piling up without enough time to do them... *guilty for not updating fic for a long while* anyways, hopefully everybody will be back in full swing soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Happy Belated Leap Day to everyone

... and is anyone else noticing how the update-age of everything seems to be decaying. It's probably just this hectic time of year. I thought for awhile it was just me, unable to write or read because of all the work I have to do. But it seems like everything in all the crossover sections (havent checked the others gomen ^_^") and here too, seems to be on hold.

Have we all caught some massive Writer's Block Bug? Or did Setsuna just steal away our time?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

agh, the spring musical is coming up and it's crunch time! i've been so busy memorizing lines and have had rehearsal as late as 7:30. I know, it doesn't seem so late but after three and a half hours of dancing STRAIGHT, i just feel like dying when i get home.

if it's any consolation, on top of not updating, i'm not doing so well in AP chem either. xP

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yah, I guess it's the time of year. I'm overwhelmed myself. I try to check ff.net once a week or so, but it doesn't always happen.

I want to write. I really do. But I just don't have the time. Take yesterday for example. Was up till almost 1 AM trying to finish composing a "missing" scene for Macbeth. Surprisingly, I had a lot of fun doing it, and I'm really proud of myself. But yah, it was exhausting. *snore*

I'll check back in June and hopefully everyone, myself included, will have won Time back. Lol, j/k, I'll keep coming. It keeps me sane. ^_^"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OOH! Macbeth! You know the superstition where you're not supposed to say "Macbeth" in the theater or else something bad will happen? In my school, the last time someone said "Macbeth", this seven foot, foot wide steel pole fell out of the ceiling. It was really scary. Pretty lucky that no one got hit with it though. xP

I have my own reasons for hating Macbeth though. The main reason is that I just bombed a test on the play and the movie based on it, "Scotland, PA". You know, the one where Duncan owns a fastfood restaurant where "McBeth" works? yeah, it was a pretty bad movie. I don't suggest watching it. (The witches are carny potheads, Duncan dies when McBeth accidentally knocks him over into a deep fry cooker, Donaldbain is gay, and in the end, McDuff kills McBeth in self-defense and turns the restaurant into a veggie-burger place).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have never seen or even heard about that movie. I do pretty well on plays and novels that I have to read for my English class, don't do so well on the vocab but that's another story.

I'm pretty sure I won't be gaining back Time when summer comes, I'll be working, abide it will be at a daycare or a preschool, where I'll work at least to six every night and then college starts up for me in the fall, [img]frown.gif[/img] another four years of schooling before entering the 'real world'

I also don't come around as much because of the spyware thing that gets downloaded every time I come here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heh. That sounds... interesting. Lol. ^_^"

Think I'll stick to Shakespere though. [img]wink.gif[/img]

But yes, I have heard of the Macbeth curse. How no actor wants to be in the show, and they never speak its name. There was a funny Simpsons episode with Ian Mckellan (gandy) who was in/spoke of Macbeth and got fried. lol ^_^"

btw, anyone know what happened to the Infinite Process Writing Contest, http://www.theinfiniteprocess.org/index.html ? The site seems dead.

Think I might try writing stuff for TeenInk.com. This is where I might try to publish that "Grey Cloud" fic I posted at fictionpress. We'll see...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345