Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My name is SilverRose82. I started writing LotR/SM fanfiction about a year ago when I first saw FotR (August 8, 2002). I have two LotR/SM stories finished and others that have yet to be determined if they will be finished or sit and rot.
    I love dolling, and have made many cartoon dolls that go with my stories.
    I also like to read and write among other things.

Email : [email protected]
    FF.Net : http://www.fanfiction.net/~silverrose82
    Homepage : http://www.geocities.com/starlitcandydreams
    Journal : silverrose82.blurty.com

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Muwahahhahahaha, Konnichiwa minna-san! Jiko-shoukai sase-te kudasai. Watashi no namae Kitoky desu. Kit to yon-de kudasai. Watashi wa Vietnam shusshin desu. Watashi wa Akron, Ohio ni sun-de i masu.

*chuckles* And for those peeps who don't know what the heck I just said, I'll translate.

Muwahahahahahaha, Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself. My name is Kitoky, but please call me Kit. I'm from Vietnam. I live in Akron, Ohio (where if you don't like the weather just wait 10 minutes and it WILL change).

I started writing one Lotr/Sm fic but my pc crashed and I lost EVERYTHING! I was angry, very angry. (This forest is full of memories....and anger..haha Legolas)So I only have 1 Lotr related fic out right now, and that's a Sm/Lotr/Gw fic on fanfiction.net

Well sayonara, peeps. I think I'll stick with English from now on, ~_^.

E-mail: [email protected]
    FF.nethttp://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=355218

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 07, 2003 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Kitoky ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feel free to introduce yourself and give a short bio about yourself. Might be a good idea to include the link to your profile on ff.net:

Hi! My name is Callisto Star. I also go by Calli-chan, Menelanna (my elvish name [img]wink.gif[/img] , Lanna, Mystica, etc. I am crazy about Tolkien and love anime, especially BSSM. I love to write. Also love reading, drawing, photography, nature, trees, cherry blossoms, New Zealand, and Miyazaki films. Started writing fanfiction... ::counts:: three years ago, and first LotR/SM fic ("Niirer" then called "Tears of a Silver Moon") was started almost two years ago to the date. Currently have two LotR/SM fics and one pure LotR fic (which is basically dead lol), and I have ideas for about 3 others... so lemme know if you're in need of any "new fic" ideas. ;D
    Current comment: Have you HEARD the RotK soundtrack?!!!! *dies* It is AMAZING. "Into the West" gives me the chills and I can't stop listening to it (also: #15 "The Black Gate opens", #17 "Return of the King", #18 "The Grey Havens". SQUEAL!!!) And Billy Boyd (Pippin) sings and sounds amazing.

Email: [email protected]
    Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=36524
    Homepage: Nothing good yet...

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 07, 2003 11:03 PM: Message edited by: Callisto Star ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi! *waves* My name is Chibi-Cola (or so it is on ff.net) and I love Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and... stuff =P. Oh, and I come from the Netherlands, if that interests you.

On the moment I don't really write LotR/SM crossovers, I don't write anything on the moment to be honest, but I love to read the goodwritten and hopefully original crossovers. I'm one of that persons that doesn't likes Usagi (that much) but I can stand her if the fic doesn't makes her a supreme goddess. I like the more forgotten personages of LotR a lot too: Glorfindel, Elladan and Elrohir, Haldir... I guess I can say when reading a story it goes something like: "Suprise me!" and when I am suprised and impressed, the odds are I like it a lot ;D

Email: [email protected]
    Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=105612
    Homepage: http://www.wilwarin.org

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Greetings to all. I'm Isilarato, the newbie over at ff.net, having posted only one LotR/SM crossover there. And I'm also a newbie here, obviously. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I live and breathe for the Elves. Just so you know.

Isil

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Name is Loopy Lu. <s>Actually its Lucy.. but seeing as your all saying your usernames, its Loopy Lu</s> [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    I like writing drawing reading <s>going insane</s> listening to music. Come from the Wonderfull land of oz... or as it is more commonly known Australia<s>MATE!!!</s>
    Started to write fanfiction last yeart...l and they all ended up being deleted because ..... well lets say you wouldn't like it in the slightest.
    And Calli-chan. I m getting it for christmas. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, all! I am loon, but my real name is Madeleine (shhh!)

Funny thing about my name- if you go through the tiring process of figuring out it's actual meaning, it's high tower in Greek. And I'm a very tall girl... as in, around 6' since 6th grade. Yep. So my Sindarin name is something like... Rominas, or summat. Buahahahaha....

LotR is some good stuff. Didn't read it until after the first movie came out, now I'm reading it again in German, then I will again in English, and have some fun. I love the movies. My favorite characters are Pippin and Merry, but the Merry in the books was better imho. Billy's the best.

For BSSM, Usagi is my favorite because I relate to her the most. The others are kew too, and my favorite beside Usa is Hotaru. Good times.

My ffnet name is loon

I'm half American half German, but consider myself more German due to being born here. I live with my widower dad and his girlfriend. I speak both English as well as de Deutsch, and am planning on learning Quenya and Sindarin (yeah right) and maybe a few more languages... am also considering creating my own language...

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 03, 2004 05:05 PM: Message edited by: loon ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, my name is Eyes_of_Pearl. Why the name, you ask? Well, it is often said that if you look into someone's eyes, you can see the reaches of their soul. Shakespeare described eyes as 'orbs' and the first thing that comes into mind is jewel. One of the jewels that relate back to eyes are pearls. I think I read somewhere that pearls symbolize tears -- tears come from your eyes ... hence the name.

Yes, I can be very literal sometimes, even without people knowing it. I try to be literal when I write fics. Personally, I think myself as a not-so-great of a writer but I have loved reading fanfics for a long time. I have one sm/lotr fic right now called "Truly Belong". I'm about half way through writing the next chapter.

First got started into sm/lotr fic when The Fellowship came out, but I have been written sm/gw fics before. I've love sm for a very very long time. Anyways, enough talk...

my ff.net link is http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=288404

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, my name is angelwings6117 but you can leave the numbers out. [img]wink.gif[/img] I have a harry potter fic and a dbz/sm fic out but im working on a one-shot sm/lotr. i'll leave the link once im done.

since everyone's leaving why they chos their names, i'll leave mine too. my name means "wings" in korean (yes, im korean, born in the U.S.) and decided that wings was a little EH for a name and decided to go for angelwings. im not entirely too sure what my elvish name would be or how i would go about finding it, but angelwings is fine with me so im not complainin. [img]tongue.gif[/img] i don't have too big a problem with cliche'd story lines because i like a cheap cry every once in a while, but it has to be well written and i probably wouldn't write a betrayal fic cause even tho i don't have a problem with reading it, i want something more from what i write. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]