Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angsty dark fic? Nice!
    Destorying the past? Sweet!

Hmm... must think of what i can do with untitled. I( have nothing planned fro it, and have delayed writing because of school (gasp! i'm finally in high school [img]tongue.gif[/img] %2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angsty dark fic? Nice!
    Destorying the past? Sweet!

Hmm... must think of what i can do with untitled. I( have nothing planned fro it, and have delayed writing because of school (gasp! i'm finally in high school [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To Calli: about your fic, will Pluto have a hand in this? I mean she is the scout of Time and Dimensions even though Cosmos embodies all those powers... I like the idea of Cosmos who despite of all the powers is limited to changing the past, and what is destiny.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haven't decided yet [img]wink.gif[/img] ... though I have a feeling I might have a Puu from the Past show up to bail Cosmos out. ^_^"

Basically it will begin with her lonliness and having accepted the responsibilities of Time and universal defense to give her senshi peace. (I think Silver Rose started her Bed of Stars with something along this line... a Palace of the Stars or something, if I'm not mistaken. very well done [img]wink.gif[/img] ). And we shall see from there.

I'm very excited at the chance to be evil, but I haven't let myself look into it much yet (i.e. plotline) because there's SOOOOO much that happens before I can even think about getting to that sequel. But it will happen at some point lol. ^_^"

<<< is a procrastinater, you have been warned.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha, reviving the ol' "Pairings" topic. Here's a bit of fun for everyone:

Compile your own list of Most Eligible Bachelors (from LotR, BSSM, or and wherever else I suppose). Here's mine:

<u>Calli's Most Eligible Bachelor's List</u>

1. Glorfindel... need I say more?

2. Mirai Trunks from DBZ : [img]biggrin.gif[/img] rool::

3. Faramir: Yah, I know he's taken, and I am one of the biggest supporters of F/E... but i love him so much. And it's scary how much I seem like Eowyn... I need a faramir!

4. Dom... in real life. Heh. Sexy Merry. [img]wink.gif[/img]

5. Elladan & Elrohir... can't have one without the other! Two of my all time most favorite elves... so awesome.

6. Haku from Miyazaki's "Spirited Away". So what if he's only 10 or something? I really love the fics that have him grow up and remeet Chihiro... go rent the movie if you haven't seen it yet. Amazing.

7. Eomer. Another who's "taken". Though I don't like to count Lothriel... cause she's canon, she's mentioned in the end of the timeline, but she has no character and we know next to nothing about her. ... That sounds like the basis for a good pure-LotR fic. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

8. Cap'n Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SO* funny!!!!!! Love the eyeliner!

9. Maglor: a poor wandering soul who is always forgotten. I imagine him to be pretty, but incredibly lonely, singing to himself and the Sea as he wanders the shores for all eternity. ::sigh::

10. Frodo. I'll tack him on the end cause I always feel so bad for him. He needs a girl. He needs someone to love him closely and help him feel better... not Sam please. Cause he needs the healing of Valinor, but I always feel like he also needs someone else, a companion or something... ::sigh:: Poor Frodo.

Note that I didn't include Orlando Bloom haha. Yes, he is pretty, but I always feel like he's just a face... plus his mass of fangirls has started to turn me off. Though he does look very pretty in "Troy".... ^_^"

And I'm not a big fan of Mamoru either. He's alright. I don't want to throw darts at him (though the roses do annoy me). But he doesn't do much for me either, except supposedly create the ideal love with Usa. Starlights are kewl too. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most Eligible Bachelors eh. I think I can do this, in probably less than 10, less than that really don't know many anime boys and/or the other stuff.

<center><u>The Most Eligible Bachelors </u>
    Presented by SilverRose
    Thought up by Calli
    </center>

1. Thranduil LotR. First that came to mind and no one knows who Legolas's mommy is or where she is.

2. Heero Yui Gundam Wing. The damn boy has grown on me, but he's tolerable and he needs someone who can put up with him and help him, and in some pics he looks damn sexy. ^_~

3. Aya From Weiss Kruez, he just looks troubled and mean but has an underlying sweet side.

4. Omi Also from Weiss Kruez. He's just cute in a little boy way, amost like Quatre but not blonde and naive or as naive.

5. Ken And lastly from Weiss Kruez. Have you seen a picture of Ken in Leather. Yum.

6. Seifer Almasy from FFVIII. He's misdirected and the outcast, the all around bad boy who wouldn't want him.

7. Zell Dincht also from FFVIII. He's overlooked, brash, short tempered, hyperactive, and the tattoo on the side of his makes him look cute.

Umm, yeah completely off track there. One from LotR but Calli has the twins in her list and everything and I don't want to repeat. I'd add Tidus and Squall but Tidus gets Yuna and Squall gets the Heartily so basically they're not Bachelors

I'll probably add more as my brain thinks of them. Not all there right now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most Eligible Bachelor List ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Certainly, the twins, Eomer, Faramir, Thranduil, and also Heero Yui but others to add to the list....

1. Seto Kaiba YGO - The guy is amazingly good looking for an anime character! He holds an arrogrant demeanor with enough power in his hands to get exactly what he wants. However, he also has a caring side of him especially when we see the younger version of Kaiba caring for this little brother.

2. Trowa Barton GW - He is my second fav character after Heero. He just has a total enigma surrounding him but he is capable of tears, love, real emotions even without his memories.

3. Quatre Rebarba Winner GW - When I think of Trowa, I immediately think of Quatre. The sight of a GW pilot blushing, enough said!

4. Duo Maxwell GW - One of the guys that will probably never settle down for his bubbly nature.

5. Wufei Chang GW - last but not least from GW, if anybody can get pass his 'justice' comments and 'onna' insults. Wufei is a down right softy at heart and is very honourable.

6. Yami YGO - no not little Yugi, but the spirit of the Millennium necklace. There is so little about him but I think that he just needs somebody who will be there for him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow, seems like everyone's already been added to the list! hahaha. however, i have a few to add.

1. sean astin - i dunno why, but with his spiked hair, he just seems like such a cool, funny guy.

2. HALDIR! with his oh-so-cool demeanor

3. okay, i've been raving about this anime for the longest time. SCRAPPED PRINCESS! it is so funny and dramatic (and one of the characters looks/acts like quatre) but the guy i really love from there is Shannon. oh my, SO HOT. he's really funny and easy-going, but GREAT with a sword, and we all know what that means. muahahahaha. his hair reminds me of the starlights...

4. Ayame, Shigure, and Hatori from Fruits Basket. They are just the BEST trio EVER. ayame with his hyperness, shigure with his pervertedness, and hatori with his quiet passion. argh!!!

5. kyo from fruits basket. i dunno what it is, i think maybe it's the dress shirts. they make him look SO FINE!

6. Gohan, Goku, and Goten. let's face it, the whole family is hot AND absolutely adorable. oh, and let's not forget gohan from mirai's timeline cause HE was mm...mm...good!

7. endymion. you might hate him and mamoru but ya gotta admit. the man looks DAMN FINE in armor and tights!

8. hotohori from fushigi yugi. THOSE EYES! need i say more?

9. artemis. yes, the cat but in his human form. is it just me or is he a HOT DAD?

10. the F4 from hana yori dango (boys over flowers) which is one of the BEST animes/manga EVER!!!