Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*looks around* Pairings... Well, if my little series about Serenity/Elissien Nimithil ever takes off enough to go into the War of the Ring, I was thinking of pairing her off with Glorfy. *hugs Glorfy*

I love Serenity/Legolas, it will probably always be one of my favorite pairings, but I'm up for something different. And besides, Serenity/Elissien is no teenager in the series. She was only gone for fifteen hundred years by the recogning of Middle-Earth, but from her point of view, she's been gone for over five thousand years. She's been married for at least a fifth of that time, had a daughter, and lost them both. She's died numerous times, but was reborn.

So, I'd think she and Glorfy would have a great deal in common. Thoughts?

Isil

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

::sigh:: Glorfindel. The amazing, talented, and beautiful but betrayed. One of the few reasons to be annoyed at PJ (now, don't get me wrong, I understand why he had Arwen take Glorfindel's place. But couldn't she have at least mentioned that he was out hunting for them too in the EE. Or couldn't he have showed up in the council? Jeez, even Erestor and Figwit (lol) was there! But then again, maybe PJ respected Glorfindel enough that he kindly let him remain ours, a slightly different picture for each person, and not one actual guy).

Ok, end rant there lol. But I found it amusing that I was thinking along the same lines for Cosmos in my "Gathering Starlight". Cause really, of all the elves left, it is 'Glorfy' (lol) who has shared in similar pain. Assuming we follow the Glorfindel debate (see Encyclopedia of Arda for more), he did die but was granted life again. From what I can remember, that didn't happen to any other being from Arda. And then there's the fact that someone like Cosmos or Setsuna or maybe even Hotaru has suffered the pains of loss and rebirth and such...

I'm still rooting for a Setsuna/Cirdan fic though lol. Though I think I have found the perfect pairing for her, and it's not Cirdan. If you figure it out, you get a cookie. Let's just say, he is from the Silmarillion and he was considered a "baddie" with his brother for most of the tale... but in the end he changed but was still doomed... technically he would still be wandering in Arda... [img]wink.gif[/img] Only one person in the crossover section has remembered him, to the best of my knowledge, and they have inspired me to write this pairing... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Soo....... whoizzit? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehe... someone needs to read the Silmarillion and/or FotR and Rotk more closely [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Here's the link for Encyclopedia of Arda: http://www.glyphweb.com/arda/g/glorfindel.html

Hehe!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Soo... a few mere hours... ::goes insane::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm... Calli-chan, was it one of the sons of F?anor?

Isil

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm guessing Elros but I know I'm gonna be wrong....is Elros still alive?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*pout*

I'm sorry, i haven't finished the books once! i am up to book for chapter V [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry, **** mood because i am sick and its my best friends last daty. She's going to f***ing queensland.

Forgive language

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't worry Loopy Lu I'm only up to page 31 in the Fellowship. More so because my attention span has drop significantly since I became a senior in school.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lol, I just realized how off track I was with my last post, gomen.

But yis, Isil. You are on the right track. One of the sons of Feanor. ;D

And I just got back from RotK a few hours ago. ::still can't stop sobbing:: Must make a new topic... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Duuuuude, I read the 1st book once, and right now I have to reread it because like...I forgot everything...and I mean EVERYTHING! Tho I still do know alot about LotR.....