Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Of course, it is very difficult to get any subbed vids on the air, so I have to settle on dubbed. I haven't seen the Stars series so my fav one is probably the R series. My least fav is the SS series. The main reason is that there were people changes in the recordings and the one who played SM in the SS series did not portray the character very well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not only that, there are 3 movies for seasons R, S and SS. I really want to see a movie for the Stars Series just to see the scouts a little bit more grown up ... and maybe them out of high school ...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i actually downloaded all the stars episodes (fan subbed) on kazaa. shame on me. but it was before it was "outlawed" so not so bad, eh? i would love to find a way to give them to all of you. unfortunately, i tend to develop a tick whenever trying to figure out anything to do with computers. heh. gomen. but if anyone can find a way, i'd be willing to try!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow really ... very cool

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Well you could zip them, with WinZip or something along those lines. In like seperate files of like ten to fifteen for each zip file and upload them to Geocities or Angelfire. I dunno, that could work.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is it just me, or does anybody else love fics with chibi-chibi in them? I just find them so endearing. I have to find more of those...i think it's because it's okay for chibi-chibi to be slightly mary-sue because she's such a sweet adorable kid, but it's also cool because you can make her slightly mischievous. like how she was running around with a flaming stick in the episode when the inners went camping and usagi had to chase her around? i read a GW/SM story where chibi-chibi cut off duo's braid. (but made it grow back cause she's too nice and kawaii. hehehehe, he called it a miracle from shinigami! if you didn't notice, GW is my newest obsession)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yay!!!! very cool. I love Gundam Wing as well. I haven't read a lot of fics with Chibi-Chibi in it but I would love to read some. I think Chibi-Chibi embodies that innocence that we see in Serena and even Rini although Chibi-Chibi is just absolutely adorable! I think it's ok for her to be a Mary-Sue character and I can definitely see her cutting off Duo's braid!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

okay, i just realized that i posted a rant which should be here, under the "LotR Rants" section so to be fair, i'll have to post my LotR rant, here. (im crazy, i know). actually, it's not so much a rant as it is a very long questino...

Okay, so you know how celeborn left for valinor because she was captured and tortured by orcs? what i want to know is how she was freed? i mean, why didn't the orcs just kill her? did someone save her because it seems highly unlikely that they would just let her go.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe... u mean Celebrian right? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Well, I'm almost positive that after she was captured and poisoned, it was her sons Elladan and Elrohir who saved her. And then she grew tired of the world after that traumatic incident and sailed away. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe, sorry about that calli. i was just reading a fic with galadriel and celeborn and i guess the name just stuck. xP