Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What are your opinions on it?

I personally like what they did. I got the game for Christmas, and it's very enjoyable. I most often play as Pippin or Merry because I luv 'em. Anyone else played it? Or has anyone played LotR: TTT?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not much of a gamer myself (never owned a video game ::gasp :: and have only played Mario cart on my friend's thing), but I did play some of TTT game. I was on a trip with my friend and she had just gotten it for Christmas. I managed to kill off the Nazgul on Weathertop, shoot down the orcs and the Watcher outside the Mines, fight the orcs inside the mines, and then, naturally, die *just* before the Cave Troll fell over.

That's as far as I got lol. (Did watch my friend go farther though). But hey, not bad for a non-gamer, ne?

But I loved how real it seemed. It was like, straight out of the movie! With some movie clips too. ;D And though some stuff was modified, it was sooooo real! Especially the Boromir death sequence, when you race the clock and have to kill off all the orcs and get to him. The virtual land there is almost exactly like the shots in the movie-- pixel by pixel. Incredibly well done.

These LotR games deserve the equivalent to a Best Picture Oscar in video game awards! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Am a fair gamer, play alot of video games, but i have never been able to play thje LOTR games. I got The GHobbit for Xmas though, almost finished in 2 days. Then i get stuck, right before the end. grr.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't played it myself, but I heard that it was majorly expensive to buy. Still, from what I heard, those who did play it said that it was well worth it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't have video games. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

I can barely play a video game as it is. The only time I've played video games was when I was babysitting my old babysitters six year old and four month old and the six year old was teaching me how to play the damn Ps1 game system. The only thing I could play well Pokemon Snaps and the battle arena one with the games. And he was laughing at my horrid playing skills the entire time, every time that we played. Which was about every day that I watched him.

I've come to the conclusion that I would probably kill every good-guy character if I were to play any game with another good-guy character.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehe... played DDR Max (that is, Dance Dance Revolution) again at my friend's today.

Failed again. Within the first 10 seconds.

Yah. I'm that good. Even better with a joystick/controller lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I only have ONE game....and that's a pc game...which is called Age of Empires. Fun to win, but when you start losing....you're in for it alright.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ooh! DDR! personally, i like pump better but hey, to each his own. (pump is exactly like DDR except having the foot pads like +, they're like X). however, let me put it this way, the only reason i don't fail, is because i team up with my cousin and she always gets A's. She's been known to get "perfects" throughout the whole game. -_-" What happened to my DDR/Pump genes?!?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AOE, now thatn i haVE A ballwith. Make yoiur own terrians and put everyone on their own little island... AND INVADSE THEM WITH JUGGERNAUGHTS [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]