Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Is Karina making vodka jello?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 23, 2004 05:51 PM: Message edited by: ianviking ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center><font face="verdana" size="+2"><font color="red">M</font><font color="green">e</font><font color="red">r</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">y C</font><font color="green">h</font><font color="red">r</font><font color="green">i</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">t</font><font color="red">m</font><font color="green">a</font><font color="red">s</font>
    <font color="green">&</font>
    <font color="red">H</font><font color="green">a</font><font color="red">p</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">y</font> <font color="green">N</font><font color="red">e</font><font color="green">w</font><font color="red"> Y</font><font color="green">e</font><font color="red">a</font><font color="green">r</font></center>
    </font>
    <font color="black">To all of you.

To butcher a phrase...<font face="Georgia">With friends like these, who cares about my enemies!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, Nommy! I replied elsewhere about the pics. Loved them! There's a guy in love with his new home!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ian, LoL...Nope. No jello shots this time round.

Thanks Merle, I once told Karina that I would do a great many trhings better now that I am a home owner. I always grumbles about doing ANYTHING while in the apartment.

HAPPY EWYEAR to all if I dont get back on till after jan1, 2005. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mom sent me to the grocery store to get white vinegar for one of our recipes. I picked up a gallon, we needed one tablespoon. Apparently it is suppose to be commone knowledge that you use very little vinegar in recipes....

Christmas out here went off with a few hitches. The entire Agress clan enjoyed many days of cold and snow, but most importantly time together. My sister-in-law has determined that travelling to California for Christmas is a great deal, she had never hosted Thanksgiving or Christmas before and did not realize how much work went into feeding 21 people. The California kids loved the snow that arived a few days after Christmas, they went sleding for the first time and tried to make snowballs. they also took their first train rides, taxi rides, enjoyed the Empire State building, and feel in love with the Statue of Liberty (my niece was found telling her teddy bear about Lady Liberty that night at 9:30.) Overall a huge success.

2/3 of the adults got the 24 hour flu at various points in time and two of the kids got sick. Somehow or another it did not hurt the experience. I for one was happy to have my Mommy and Daddy there to take care of me as I was puking my guts out on Christmas Eve. As a single person, it had been a long time since I had anyone to take care of me when I was sick.

Any way, it was a great time. I am glad to be home and not have the entire clan around. I love them but 8 days was enough (grins).

Merle, If I knew you wer elogging in I would go on and stay on more frequently. There is a gram limit but we can also use the message boards.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, we had snow here opn Christmas Day for the first time I can remember [img]smile.gif[/img]

Unfortunately my uncle died that morning, and the with everything in Asia Christmas hasn't seemed so good.

Hope everyone else is doing okay [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear about your Uncle.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*hugs Ian*

Sorry about your uncle. And yeah, with everything that happened in Asia, the holidays have paled. The best present is the one I sent today, it wasn't much, but donating to help those in need was the least I could do.

Being thru a major earthquake is harrowing enough. To have the Tidal wave on top of that is unimaginable. My heart goes out to all those people.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Bugger, the funeral is Tuesday - my first day back at work... Makes it a bit hard to phone my boss and get the day off.

Looks like I'll have to miss it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Most places of business are pretty understanding about it Ian, might be worth calling to try. *hugs*

I am sorry for your loss bud.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast