Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad you had a good time at the con after all of the unpleasant slogging to get there. I'd seen some clips about NYC on the news, but they omitted the details- cesspool! Yike!

Because of the warm last few days here in eastern Maryland most of the snow is gone. We'll have to rake to get the gravel back into the driveway since the plow pushed quite a lot into the yard.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well...that was interesting. Been a while, and when I logged on, there were features not normally associated with my logging in...Move Thread, Delete Thread... [img]eek.gif[/img]
    Apparently the last time the computer connected to Hostboard was when our distinguished Moderator was out for a visit. Tempting, tempting...

No snow. Oh, if you want to drive 20 minutes or so, you can get to the snow on Mt. Diablo (east of Oakland) or Mt. Hamilton by San Jose. It is kind of interesting to see the thermometer at 32?F at 7:00 AM, and I'm all geared up for the ride to work. Fortunately, the "gear" includes a electric jacket, which along with the heated grips and seat, wasn't too bad. Get some strange looks from people in cars, but hey...

Been through the NYC area during the snow. Miserable place to begin with, but with snow? Not a nice place to visit.

Anyway, "Hi" everyone, I haven't fallen off the planet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Snow!

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Jump Street

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123