Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd say the tribe had reason for complaint when the two who had just eaten a food reward still wanted to eat the limited food. I missed about the first 20 minutes so there might be something I missed in the situation.

Rob's comment about Matthew at the Tribal council seemed very insincere- at least based on what the audience saw. I felt sorry for Matthew.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Alex is a dufuss! He deserved to be booted out.

"hey, I'm going to vote for you, you are going to vote for me, so let's leave it up to the girls who like me better to see who the final three are"

Rob is by far the best strategist so far, but problem with his mechanations are people do get pissed when they think they are being played. So he may not be dancing fast enough to dodge the knives at this point.

But coming clean with Matt before the vote was a great move, even if it was risky.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm cheering for Matt, Christy and Bob now. Jenna and Heidi were too smug and self-centered. Criticising Christy because she dared bid for a letter! Sheesh.

I don't have a favorite, though, among those three. They are so entertaining I don't want to see any of them voted off.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 29, 2003 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Bmat ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Impressive strategy on Heidi and Jenna's part, calling Rob to the carpet like that, completely surprised me to see that happen. Poor Christie wrote her own ticket home though, by not choosing sides. She had the final four in her hand, and wouldn't commit, so Rob and the girls went after her. I gotta say, I believe Jenna and Heidi might get even with Rob, by voting him off next. I think that would be a mistake though for them, because Matt is biggest competition.

I was pulling for Christie and Matt to make it to the final four, and figured Rob would make it, leaving the fourth position for either Heidi or Butch, depending on Rob's mood at the time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Rob may have miscalculated. By not including Butch in his strategy, if the girls have any brains at all (I know, a long shot...) they now know that Matt and Rob are a pact, they (Jenna and Cristy) are a pact and Butch is the true swing vote.

Rob has had a enough dirty dealings and has shown he won't take Butch to final two with him, the girls could flip Butch to vote with them and vote Rob's happy ass out of there.

Matt, by doing his good deed in letting everyone see their family without knowing he would get to as well, has the good will on his side. Next week may be more interesting then we think.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They're going to have to do some dancing now to gather votes. I am guessing that Butch will be the next to go since they could get enough people to vote against him, leaving Jenna, Heidi, Rob, and Matt. Then the girls will pick off Matt. Rob is in trouble unless he can get rid of Jenna next, which doesn't seem likely.

I agree that Christy should not have basked, she should have lied even, if needed. But with so few players left, she should not have waffled when Rob approached her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What in the world was Heidi thinking. Shooting her mouth off like that "Well I must be good, I've got 3 guys shaking in their boots, worrying I might win" (paraphrased). And why didn't Jenna and Heidi contribute and try to compete, after the fire started because Butch stocked up on a years worth of firewood, they should have used that to their advantage and chipped in, and drove a wedge towards Butch. But instead they laid down and put their head on the block, and as Rob so succintly put it, he lopped it off. I wonder if Matthew will hold true to his allegiance with Rob, or if he'll screw him at the last moment, like Brian did to Helen the last time. Matt seems like a pretty up front guy, so I think he'll honor it. Funny thing too, isn't it uncommon for some who played as fair as Matt has to have made it this far into the game?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 09, 2003 09:57 AM: Message edited by: sindatur ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, what a surprise, Jenna came out on top.

I can only judge Survivor by this one, and the previous one, cause that's all I watched. This one had alot more transfer of power from one person to another and alot more twists. In the last one you could see Brian and Clay coming out as the last two, throughout almost the entire run. This time, I was never sure of who would control the game, or with which alliance.

I'm glad that Matthew and Jenna were the last two standing, I was OK with either one winning the cash.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

See, spoiled selfish brats can win! LOL

This has several messages boards wanting to kill themselves or Mark Burnett! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Matt really didn't do himself any favors throwing that last competition. And while his crazy act got him to the end, it didn't bond him to the others enough to get them to vote for him. Jenna did perform a lot at the tribunals, I think that gave her a edge at the end.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AARRRGGGHHH

So the message to the world is lie around, do no work, whine, ask to be voted off, talk about how pretty you are, show the guys your boobs, and you too can win a million dollars.

This was a great season up until the final vote. My god, Jenna did not deserve to win this game. She does no work, treats people like crud, cries on cue and that wins her the game? Screw that. The jury needs to tell us what she bribed them with or we need to know what they were smokig before the final vote.

Complete and utter BS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123