Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I give thanks for all that I have.

Family, friends and my cats that I love.

Seeing people all over the world that get by everyday on so little, I realize that I have so much.

Food, shelter, the necessities of life. I shall not take them for granted.

Life is not perfect, there is much I would change. But I would not change the quality of conversations that I have had with many of you here on the internet. Virtual conversations are no less than real life ones. There is a real person behind the keyboard that is communicating with me. And I give thanks for all of my virtual friends. I am truly blessed to have so many quality people in my life.

September 11th was a horrible day for this country and the world. But I give thanks. Thanks that the death toll wasn't higher. Thanks that humanity's basic kindness outshone oportunistic individuals in those dark days that followed. I grieve for those who lost people, but I am thankful that those close to me are still here.

I give thanks for Elizabeth and Michael. Both of them have left this earth, but taught me a lot while they were here. I value their friendship and still feel them in my life.

I give thanks for the miracle of life and love. And I choose to look for all that is good in my life.

Don't hesitant to tell those that you love how you feel. Each day is a gift to give thanks for.

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I know that this is a American holiday based on history. But we all have things to be thankful for. And for that we don't need a holiday. Thank all of you for making this board a great place.

------------------
    Selah

The bridge between life and death is love.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

<font face="georgia">Well said, Asis.
    In the spirit of the holidays, I offer this as well...

</font>God may choose our relatives, but thank God for the friends we chose.</p><font face="georgia">

------------------
    Do not tempt the patience of Wizzards, for they are subtle, and quick to anger.

Inactive Member Sycamore Evenstar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well put, Az and Wizz!

------------------