Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sycamore, thanks for the kind words. My mom is doing ok for now. When she went back in for the cardiac catheter procedure, they found blockages ranging from 30% to 100% in the arteries which supply blood to the heart itself.

This Wednesday she undergoes the next procedure. The cardiologist will "roto-rooter" out the artery with 100% blockage and then perform a balloon angioplasty. He will also install a stent in at least one of the arteries.

If all goes well this week, my mom should be on the road to recovery. She has not had a cigarette since the day she had the heart attack! Hopefully, she will be back to her normal level of activity by Christmas time.

My mom is 84 years old and in reasonably good health, both physically and mentally, considering her age. I would like to see her enjoy some more time with us. Any prayers and positive thoughts anyone cares to send her way will be appreciated.

Bee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My prayers are there, Bee.

All is going well enough with me. Since I wrote here last my oldest son divorced after a 4 month marriage. My youngest son and wife are doing well.

Nothing new to report.

I have off today because of the snow. We are in a drought so are glad for the precipitation, but they are predicting icy roads as the weather warms enough to melt the snow during the day then freeze overnight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Northeast storm hit North Carolina earlier this week. 2 Million people lost power.

Talked to a co-worker in Annandale, NJ earlier today, and he was bailing to go home at 11:00. Sounds like all ya'll are going to have just too much fun. Hope you in the area stay warm and safe.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey MightyLady! Red ! Bee! Whats up at treebeard.net. Did the server ger drunk at a new years party? Its been down for 2 days

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

More time to post in about a week. For now, try this link when you need a pick-me-up.

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~geoffo/humour/flattery.html

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678