Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

think i'll have to watch this again on tape to really absorb it. there were at least six story lines going on simultaneously--

first thing, it looks like in the Farscape universe, wormholes are all interconnected with one another, so that if you can learn how to enter one and navigate, you can go just about anyplace. the aliens said "wormsholes tend to gravitate towards eachother," which is the show's explanation for how this works. wormhole technology is therefore the holy grail of this story--control it, you control everything.

clearly this foreign vessel is going to figure into next week's solution of how to get free of the alien ship and the wormhole without losing moya. we still don't know who or what is in the ship.

if someone is really going away "forever" then my guess is it will be stark. if only "one" character is doomed, that kind of rules out pilot and moya. zhaan, i think, is going to get "planted" somewhere, for awhile but will be back. that may have been earth she saw in the wormhole (didn't recognize any continents, though) or it may have just been a suitable planet for her to restore herself. either way, i think she'll be ducking out for awhile.

i really liked the crichton/scorpy scene. so john is keeping scorpy around as a source of information on the real scorpius' tactics. very cool.

once they get out of this, they need to go regroup. so far they've infected moya, burned moya, and now blown out most of her circuits; they is dying; cryo-chick is out to kill crichton. and they have an shielded vessel in the cargo hold just waiting to cause trouble.

final note--how cool is it to find the route back to "urp" by intercepting a three stoogages broadcast! LOL!

iz

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sits at home watching reruns of Star Trek Voyager series 2 *sob*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There really is ALOT going on here. Those new aliens (Obviously superior to the current Moya crew) has something in their closet and I think it has to do with the wormhole dragon. They must have ticked it off, somehow. It is opbviously transdimensional as is the aliens ship. That Dragon is one nasty piece of work.

I truly believe that Chrighton will come around and sacrifice his way home in order to save Moya somehow. Remember the title and what he said when he was looking at that device (Which I better he keeps)..."Woulda...Coulda...shoulda". Moya is really falling apart. She was already almost dead from that Burn in aprevious episode. Jeez...what a mess.

I think the next time thay make it to a planet, they should bring a box of soil for Zaahn to sleep in. LOL..like a vampire. hehe.

As for Dargo and Chianna...I expect them to get back together...eventually. Mr. Warrior man reallyh is an ole softy in his heart, atleast where chianna is concerned.

Once again, my big question is: What did all that screaming beging to open in the cargo bay? Hmmmmmm

[This message has been edited by Nommy (edited April 02, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ian, my friend, I feel for you there, buddy. No comparison between the two series, eh? When Vger goes away, the only thing I'll miss is Jeri Ryan's cat suit. Just kidding, I'll miss her character too, cause Seven is one of ST's better efforts at a character. But the series just smells.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011