Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Author: - Angry Bear
    Date: Oct 11, 2000 16:03

It was a lot of fun actually, though probably more so for him than the seven other dancers he'd flattened in his exhuberance. Bmat and Angry careened around the dancefloor, polkaing with an enthusiasm that hadn't been seen since Paxton Pendergarten's Polka Kings played the Too Fat Polka for a visit by Roseanne.

Bmat and Angry were perplexed briefly, when a new song started, and everyone started making bird motions with their hands, flapping their arms, and wiggling their rear ends. The Chicken Dance apparently is unknown in beardom. They got the hang of it soon, though, and were flapping and wiggling with gusto! They were the unanymous choice for the top dancing couple prize. Angry was awarded a Bavarian hat with a little feather on the side of it, and Bmat won a cute bonnet that she proudly tied on over her bone crest. They were looking very much German upon returning to the table to finish their sausages.....

Angry looked at his empty plate. He looked at Sammy. Sammy covered his mouth and burped. Cranky whistled tunelessly while looking everywhere but at Bmat, who was glaring in a most un-Minbarilike way.

Finally, Sammy said. "Um, dey wuz gettin' cold, so we'se ate 'em. We wuz gonna get youse two fresh ones when youse gots done dancin'. Right, Cranky?"

"Um, yeahr, dat's it, Sammy. Dat wuz what we'se was gonna do. So, we'se goes and gets youse two some sausages and um we'se gets submore fer us too, right, Sammy?"

"Yeah! Um, and more Sammies, too!"

Bmat and Angry didn't believe them for a minute, but sat down anyway, saliva dripping out of their mouths waiting for their sausages....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Author: Bmat, German Minbari Bear - Bmat Curie
    Date: Oct 11, 2000 20:59

Bmat the German Minbari Bear mopped her brow and the drool that was accumulating on the table while she and Angry waited for their snack.

Soon Cranky and Sammy appear laden with 2 footlong sausages apiece and two more gallon mugs of beer and more pitchers of lemonade and beer.

The bears dove in with enthusiasm. Leaned back and burped grandly, then went back for thirds. By this time Bmat was starting to look a bit green aroung the gills.

"Urp....er....scuse me!: she said morosely. She held her tummy and grimaced. The others were looking pretty unhappy too. The all got up and advanced to the portapots. Bmat hung back. "I don wanna go inta one of those things- blech."

Cranky said:"Well dats OK- dere's a woods right over dere."

Bmat blinked- then got in line with a sigh, Then a groan. "owoooo- I gotta get in dere..." She casually bared her fangs a bit and the line of people waiting dispersed. She observed with a wry grin that the other three bears had employed the same tactics.

Later on all four were back in the Bego. Sammy was sprawled out on the drivers seat, eyes glazed, tongue lolling out..Similarly, Angry sprawled across the passenger seat. Cranky was sprawled across the little table. Bmat was sprawled across the bottom bunk.

They were not happy campers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay Merley, pour me a cold one, I'm here, and I think I'll need fortification to learn the new system.

Happy holidays to one and all!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sure, Ery, glad to! Here's a frosty Sammy, and join Nommy and me in the hot tub, okay?

------------------
    It is a pain in the ass waiting around for someone to try to kill you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Taking up the drink Ran offered, Cosmic overhears Ery and thinks to herself, "Sooo...he went looking for outside help, eh? Wonder how, since no one can understand a thing he's saying?" tongue

------------------
    We live for the One, we die for the One....yeah, right!

[This message has been edited by Cosmic (edited December 19, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sindatur begins to catch a pretty serious buzz and decides that maybe he should help Valen afterall, the torture has gone on long enough.

So with a raise of his wing and mighty puff of smoke he casts a spell.

Valen is instantly turned into a cheap hooker. Leather thigh high boots, trashy makeup, big hair and all. biggrin

Well, now at least he can enjoy his predicament.

Never thought I'd ever see a Minbari Prostitue

------------------
    Sindatur - The Grey owl Wizzard

[This message has been edited by sindatur (edited December 19, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Surrounded by friends, AsIs thinks that it doesn't get any better than this! Holidays always make me reflective and drinks are on me until Xmas passes. I can't think of a better Holiday gift than friends like all of you!

Barkeep, some Bailey's Irish Cream!

And that tree is looking great!

------------------
    - "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5
    - Really I am a woman...honest!
    - Resident KiSA (Knight in Shining Armor!)
    - I believe trust is more important than monogamy (Savage Garden - Affirmation)
    - Namesake of AsIs the kitten!
    - Member of the *Save Mary Beth* Club!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Surrounded by friends, AsIs thinks that it doesn't get any better than this! Holidays always make me reflective and drinks are on me until Xmas passes. I can't think of a better Holiday gift than friends like all of you!

Barkeep, some Bailey's Irish Cream!

And that tree is looking great!

------------------
    - "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5
    - Really I am a woman...honest!
    - Resident KiSA (Knight in Shining Armor!)
    - I believe trust is more important than monogamy (Savage Garden - Affirmation)
    - Namesake of AsIs the kitten!
    - Member of the *Save Mary Beth* Club!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Thanks, Azziz! Friends are what it's all about, right? smile

Um...Can I get a margarita, please? On the rocks with salt?

[This message has been edited by Rowyn (edited December 19, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

The Warrior Babe grabs the buzzed owl around it's neck while Cosmic takes the opportunity to pluck off a handful of his tailfeathers.

"The MRI got himself into this 'situation'...he's perfectly capable of getting himself out of it...if there is a way out of it."

The owl, after losing another handful of feathers, begins to see the error of his ways and returns the MRI to his previous predicament. Cosmic returns his feathers to him after Tan loosens her grip around his neck and he wanders off to an unoccupied table, pondering how to glue them back on.

Cosmic notices that Azziz is beginning to double post and hands her a cup of coffee to go with her Irish. rolleyes

------------------
    Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.