Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Tandara walks into the PATD wearing dark sunglasses and holding her head. She slowly slinks over to Valens table and slides in the chair next to him and lays her head on the table.

I've got a Major headache!! Anyone got any ideas how I can get rid of it short of chopping my head off? frown

------------------
    "Kinky is using a feather ? Perverted is using the whole chicken"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sindatur senses Tan's need and starts toward her to whip up a special headache brew and just as he raises his wing there's Nommy with his famed KEY OF LIGHT.

Nommy aims his trusty little companion and turns the activator.

All of a sudden The Warrior Babe gets a huge grin on her face and perks up to join the party.

Nommy seeing his work is done tips his Never Ending (Adjustable Flavor Version) Sammy Mug and heads back to the hottub.

------------------
    Sindatur - The Grey owl Wizzard

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

LOL!!! So is my huge grin do to the fact that a "Sammy enhanced" wizard has cured my headache? biggrin

------------------
    "Kinky is using a feather ? Perverted is using the whole chicken"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ooh do me up a travel package o' dat heachache remedy, owly honey! I am taking off for four days of non-stop partying in a Canadian ski resort's hot tub (dang, can't find my bubble bath)

I'm outta here til Tuesday!!!

------------------
    The Red Witch

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sindatur grabs a Cognac from Cloney, raises his mighty wing and with a puff of smoke and bubbling red liquid, Sindatur hands the lovely Red Witch her headache brew for the road.

"Careful with that stuff, only a little at a time, it's got legs"

------------------
    Sindatur - The Grey owl Wizzard

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, Angry, Sammy, Bmat and Cranky were in trouble. Seemed they'd gone to the Magic Kingdom, and wandered in to the Country Bear Jamboree. Seemed somebody'd yanked an arm off one of the audioanimatronic bears. Seemed that Security had arrived. The Bears, as usual, were perplexed. Security was perplexed, as well, not knowing quite what to do about full grown grizzly bears, walking around on their back legs and talking. And the crowd, which had originally thought that our bears were part of the show, were getting a little nervous. Meanwhile, the audioanimatronic bears continued the show, being oblivious to matters.....

"And now, our own Honey Beara!"

The ceiling opened and a very lovely (mechanical) bear dropped down on a swing, singing sweetly while she swung her shapely legs. Angry's mouth fell open. Sammy stared slack jawed. Cranky looked annoyed. Bmat looked more than annoyed, and started a low growl. Security looked alarmed. Several in the crowd wet themselves.

Glowering fiercely, Bmat grated, "Angry, dear, what's youse lookin' at dere??"

No response.

"UM, ANGRY! WHAT'S YOUSE LOOKIN AT DERE?"

Still no response.

WHOMP! Bmat smacked Angry in the back of the head.

"What Bmat hit Angry for?" Angry was rubbing the back of his head, but soon returned his attention to the lovely Honey Beara swinging overhead.

"Huh, what's dey sees in dat dere tart bear?" Fumed Bmat.

"Dat's men, Bmat. Dey's always gettin' dere head turned by de next hairy leg dey sees!" Huffed Cranky.

Meanwhile, Security was on the line to the Animal Kingdom. "Yeah, bears. Need any over there? We have four live ones here....."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*sighing in relief* I'm freeeeee... Thanks, Asis... *g*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

An aside: LOL, you are welcome Galain!

Meanwhile...WildCard took Azziz on a much needed Vacation....

We pan in on the happy couple in a boat...

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Mable, I wanted to go on Pirates of the Carrabian next!"

"Azziz, I went on *It's a Small World* so it was my turn to pick. Now sing!"

The warrior sighs and starts to sing, "Zip-ed-di-doo-dah, Zip-ed-di-day, My oh my, what a OH, MY..."

WildCard turns around, "What Madge? Ooooo! Isn't that..."

"Yup, Angry, Cranky, Sammy and Bmat Bear. Hmmmm, that's four of the dorks...er, I mean dwarfs, wonder if any of the others are around?"

The Cardweaver sighs, "One of these days, we will have a normal vacation..."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Erythrina:
    ooh do me up a travel package o' dat heachache remedy, owly honey! I am taking off for four days of non-stop partying in a Canadian ski resort's hot tub (dang, can't find my bubble bath)

I'm outta here til Tuesday!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll alert the Mounties....Ooops! I'm probably too late!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Azziz, hunny...there's a aweful lot of security people up there with your bears..."

"Yeah, there ar...HEY! THEY arn't my bears!"

The Cardweaver laughs, "Well, arn't you their #1 or something? I mean, you did have that really cool office we spent a lot of time in..." She winks at Azziz.

Who promptly turns red, "Uh, yeah..."

"Well, sweetie, you should really do something. This isn't looking good. That security guy seemed very agitated on his radio..."

*sigh* "Ok, Mable, so just what am I supposed to do in the middle of a boat, it's not like I can row this thing over there..."

Just then Cranky spots Azziz and WildCard in the boat. She jabs Angry in the ribs and whispers, "Hey Look! Da Number 1 is here! Boy you gonna get it now!"

Angry looks out and sees Azziz and shouts, "HEY AZZIZ! OVER HERE!"

Azziz sinks down in the boat as three of the security guys look her way, "Kill me now WildCard...Why is it I always get to deal with these things? Isn't Crash their leader?!?!"