Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehehe well I can dream can't I?

(grins)

Seriously, I think that a series of books surrounding Valen would be fascinating.

I would ove to see something done on the telepath war, with a good amount of attention paid to Ivanova. After the telepath war, telepaths are granted a great deal more freedom. I wonder if she comes out as a teep at that time?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, it looks like JMS will NOT be doing anything on Valen from 1000 years ago. Read the JMS speaks column.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I read that. SOmehow I doubt that it as serious as JMS makes it sound. I know that fan fiction can be problematic, if he reads it, but it isnot the legal nightmare that it is made out to be. as long as he can demonstrate he had the story idea before the fan asked the question or the fan fiction was written, he is in the clear. I have a funny feeling in his story bible he has ideas for spin off stories and movies, and that Sinclair/Valen was one of them.

The next series of books is on the Technomages, how many times did people post how cool it would be to know more about the techno mages? The first series was on Bester. I know he answered questions relating to Bester's past before the books were written, meaning that simple questions about a possible story idea are not as problematic as he made them seem in that post.

My guess is that he is trying to rmind people not to even hint in those areas just in case. He has blown up on this before precisly for that reason. (shrugs)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12