Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Because we went over 100 and it's taking forever to load the first version of the topic

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay. Hope this helps. Things have been slowing down lately.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Azziz stated that Sinclairs death wish prevented him from being promoted. I would disagree with that assesment.

Sinclair's career had halted because of the missing 24 hours at the Battle of the Line. We learn of this in the episode Sky Full of Stars.

Sinclair did have a death wish, there is no denying that. Garibaldi confronts him about it in Infection. Garibaldi theorizes that the death wish is due to survivors guilt because Sinclair survives the Battle fo the Line. Sinclair tells Garibaldi that he does not have an answer to his question and that he should. After that, we see Sinclair play the role of Chowderhead alot less frequently.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do wish you people would stop talking about chowderheads. I'm on a diet and you're making me hungry.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

along with "captain cupcake."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font face="verdana">

Iz, I think you hit the nail on the head with the Shadows being the bigger &quot;Chowderhead(s)&quot; with respect to Sheridan's Za'ha'dum visit. I guess with the human minds being tinkered with, none of the human minions (including Anna) would have suggested Sheridan's affinity for nukes. She had to have known about it...it was the only &quot;victory&quot; in the Earth-Minbar war.</p>

What better way to deal with a chowderhead enemy than to send a chowderhead to negotiate? They could've taken out the whitestar ship and sent him back in one of their ships, if he was going to live. All they'd have to say was &quot;Oops, those darn Drahk. Our appologies.&quot; </p>

One of the things Anna said on the trip there was they didn't like to be around &quot;Vorlon&quot artifacts. Something on the ship made her jumpy, if I remember right. What I'd like to know is how come Sheridan didn't set off any alarms as well himself. As Lorien was to mention later, &quot;You have a Vorlon in you&quot;. I would have thought the lights around him would have dimmed a bit as he past them.</p>

Yeah, I like that part about the Shadows being Chowderheads. </p>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL sorry but it is one of my favorite descriptive terms. (grins)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not deliberately trying to change the subject, but I just read a comment by Lord Vefir at the old place.

"CAN you put a keeper on a TP? Maybe a TP could control the Keeper (through telepathy) thus nullifying it?"

Could a teep control a Keeper?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

More on the Keepers, does anyone have a theory as to why captin Jack wuld accept a Keeper? It is stated in the first Legion of Fire book that the person who is to wear a keeper has to voluntarily accept it. I can htink of no reason why Captin Jack would accept a Keeper.

My guess is that a teep could have a keeper. The Keeper communicates with its host and its originator via telepathy. I can't think of a reason why a telepath would be able to block that. Especially since the Keeper bonds itself with the host by connecting with the hosts nervous system. If a teep host tried to block the telepathy of the keeper, 10-1 it would cause the teep extreem pain.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't recall from the first book that a Keeper had to be voluntarily accepted. My memory span is only ten minutes. But did the Regent accept his Keeper voluntarily, and if so why did he think he was dreaming when he woke up in the middle of the night and saw the Keeper on his shoulder? Seemed to me it scared the bejesus out of him, but maybe he'd "forgotten" that he had the thing and it startled him. Hmmmm....

A teep with a Keeper might be able to communicate with the entire Drakh network, eh?

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast