Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WAAAAAAHHHHH, BOOHOO.

The new Motel I'm staying at only has basic cable. No SCIFI Channel, nor WB, UPN, TLC. Just The big 4 (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX) some news stations, weather, and a couple Superstations, plus a PBS. The only redeeming channel, really, is 3 Showtimes. I would certainly be willing to trade 2 showtimes for UPN and SciFi. Anyway, keep up the great B5 posts so I can at least remember along with you. No computer, no VCR, no sweetheart, he's finishing things up down in the Bay area. But I did just buy the first Harry Potter book, so I guess I can at least read it and see what all the hype is about.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Sindatur, check out "Stargate-SG1" on Showtime Friday night. I think it starts at 9:00 PM. Not a bad series, as things go, and there's no commercials! Only runs for about 44 minutes, though. It also airs on some Fox stations, but those are a season behind, and have commercials.
    Good luck with the motel...hope the stay is short.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Wizz. UNfortunately I'm running back down your way after work today to close up my apartment in Campbell this weekend. LOL, I don't have Showtime down there. My stay at the motel should only be 'til the end of the month. House is supposed to close escrow on the 28th - the 30th.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Found this on www.scifi.com...

The second installment of the Matrix film series will be called The Matrix Reloaded and will hit theaters in 2002, EW.com reported. Writer-directors Larry and Andy Wachowski began principal photography March 26 in Oakland, Calif., with much of the original cast intact, including Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss and Hugo Weaving, the site reported. The cast will add Jada Pinkett Smith and singer Aaliyah, both of whom have reportedly signed on for the as yet untitled third Matrix film as well, EW reported.

Reloaded will continue shooting in Oakland through June, before taking a summer hiatus, during which the Wachowskis will concentrate on editing and special effects. The cast and crew will then reassemble in September at Fox Studios in Sydney to complete filming. Joel Silver will again produce.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm guessing that this is already open news, but I only just heard abou it at the radio station last week.

TNT has done a mini-series of Marion Zimmer Bradley's "The Mists of Avalon." I took a call at the station for the host of my show. Someone at TNT public relations wanted to get him to host a panel discussion with some of the cast. I was able to give him a little background about the book - he had never heard of it. If nothing else happens, I might be able to get my hands on the screener tapes.

So, is it OK to watch an original TNT picture if you are watching their tapes and therefore not increasing the ratings? I'm not one of the absolute TNT boycotters, but I almost shudder to think what they might have done to mess with Mists...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Persoanlly I do not watch anything on TNT. that included the vast majority of Crusades, I think I watched the first 5 and then decided it wasn't worth it. Didn't even tape them.

Which means I won't be watching the Mists of Avalon on TNT. Probably wouldn't watch it even if I didn't despise TNT because Iw ould hate to see what they did to such a great story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Happy Birthday to Lyta Alexander and Tracsand! biggrin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Speaking of TNT..... I just saw the promo for "Witchblade". Looks like TNT wants to switvh back to some Scifi. Did they realize their mistake?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks fan!

Happy b-day to you too Tracsand!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011