Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Shadows are coming to light, and I must say Earth's role looks more and more sinister, though it's nice to see some characters, like Endawi, who appear to be about just what they SAY they're about.

That Minbari-Vorlon ship's a regular daisy, and I certainly approve of Marcus, that hunky new addition to the cast. The fact that the crew are religious Minbari must mean some interesting divisions of thought on Minbar as well as Earth. I'd certainly like to know how the Vorlons cooperated in building the White Star, and that name's an interesting turn on Sheridan's victory over the Black Star. Do some Minbari want to move on from the war?

Londo's "buyers' remorse" conversation with Morden was most interesting. Having started this whole mess, he thinks he can just walk away, and clearly Morden's got no problem with this, having clearly made connections with Lord Refa. Is Londo's star going to fall from the Centauri constellation? It seems probable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Ah season 3 is here. My how time flies in re-runs...

You know the rules. No spoilers and no teasing those who have not seen the series by making innocent little suggestions about what is to come. Play nice now (grins)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Season 3 is here. Tongiht kicks off a new season of B5. We are almost to the half way point of the series and season 2 left off with an interesting revelation or two about the Vorlons.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah season 3, I love season 3 (grins)

Marcus is an interesting addition to the cast. It looks like we will start to learn more about the Rangers and how they are trained now. He certainly seems compitent enough.

The White Star is killer. A nice ship that seems to be ahead of its time. I love watching Sheridan eye ball it, he is like a kid in the candy store. All the new gizmos and gadgets. Not only that but he seems much more at home here then he does on B5.

The Minbari look a bit less thrilled to have Sheridan commanding the White Star. They don't say anything but the look on their faces speak volumes.

Londo is an interesting character. When he first met Morden he was more then willing to accept his help to advance his cause. Now Londo is not so sure that this is going to work and tries to end the relationship. Interesting that Morden has already gone to Refa for help. Maybe he sensed this coming.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Nommy I think he went earlier because the mine field had been set before that conversation. Remember, Marcus escapes off the world before Londo meets with Morden.

I get the very real feeling that Morden started to look for other allies in the Centauri governmnet just to be on the saef side. Finding Refa probably was not all that hard.

Earths role in all of this is starting to become very interesting. Everyone see the Psi Cop hanging out in the background. The one who mentioned speeding up the "Plan"

Have I mentioned that I love this show?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, just a question. Was that a person from Psi Corps with Morden at the end? The reason I ask is that he said they could continue on with [other] projects because Enwadi found no evidence that anyone recognized the Shadow ship. I think this is the first time that there was any mention of Earth using help from the Shadows. And, does Clark know of these projects?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You hit it on the head there, Crash. Of COURSE Sheridan is more at home on the White Star. He's a soldier, not an administrator, and he's used to having some "space" under him. Over all, given his background, I'd say Sheridan has done pretty well as an administrator of a large civilian population. That's something he was never trained for.

How will Sheridan's relationship with Kosh change, now that he's "seen" Kosh? Oh yeah, and before Delenn went into her chrysalis, she got Kosh to show himself to her. Did he appear to her as a religious figure, and was her belief the basis of her going through with the transformation?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YEah, cool ep. I always liked the feffect of opening a jump point inside a jumpgate. BOOM! Bye bye shadow dude!

I guess Lenier had an epiphanie since the religious teachings never prepared him for wsuch exileration. LOL

Crash, I always got the impression that Morden went to Refa that very day to secure what he needed, after Londa said he wanted to break the relationship.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, Wizz, that was a Psi Corps toad with Morden. (He was a Psi Cop, was he not?) I don't think I can address the other part of your question without incurring the wrath of PC. biggrin Or was that a rhetorical question?

[This message has been edited by fanuilhgkar (edited May 17, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

So far I am the only one to get called on for posting a spoiler so I don't think ya have to worry about my wrath (grins)

That was a Psi Cop, black gloves, black uniform, psi corp badge.

What we know at this time is that Santiago was assinated and Clark left the ship with a dubious excuse. We know that his own doctor said that Clark was not ill when he departed Earth Force One.

We know that members of a covert action group on earth were involved in the assination (the missing serial numbers on the PPG's. Garibaldi said inChrysallis that only certain Earth Gov organizations ahve such capability).

We have Clark blowing off the idea of assination (gee why could that be)

We have Night Watch and the Ministry of Peace, which could not exist without Presidential approval.

We have Hague's comments in season 2 about Earth Gov becoming something to be very concerned about, enough so that resistence cells are being set up.

Now we have a member of the Earht Senate and Psi Corp meeting with Morden after having sent a high ranking Earth offical to investigate the Shadow Ship siting.

We also have that someone ordered that clip to be pulled off of ISN.

Clark is involved. He has to be. You do not create new government beuracracies without the Presidents approval. And there is every indication that he is involved witht he assination of Santiago.

The question is, can anyone do anything about it? And what is the program that they are speeding up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast