Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wizz agreed.

I was talking with Azziz last night and I had this very warped and twisted idea of an online survivor for all those itnerested. Something a bit different but it could be fun.

(shrugs)

Personally, I have few problems with just talking B5. I love B5 and can talk aboiut it until I am blue in the face. I do like the social side and miss goofing off with my friends.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Merle,

I personally never had a problem with anyone turning me into anything.

Echoing everyone's sentiment about being spread out and none of the boards is all that active. CZ Zocalo has only about 2 posts since yesterday morning, Spec. Vision has 1, and Beyond the Rim (that's where all the old PATDersmentioned earlier went to) also has only a few (And their PATD isn't active either) So of all the boards I look at or post on, Hostboard Zocolo is jumping, comparitively speaking. It also is kind of a hassle to post the same thing at 2 or 3 different sites in order to be sure that evveryone you care about sees it. Is CZ Zocalo gonna close when CT resigns as founder on June 1?

Maybe the answer is as AsIs mentioned (I think this is what she meant), is to use each site for specific topics (IE: One PATD, here or there doesn't matter, but only 1)

Would it be a problem to put a link to the sister sites at the top of the page along with the other links.

OK, that's gotta be at least 2 cents worth

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My turn....My turn!

I agree...it has gotten a little stale when it comes to hanging out in the PATD. I loved when things went haywire there and we had a week or 2 long storyline to play with. Have we run out of wacky things to do? NAh! We are imaginative at the least. Thats what I always loved about you guys. Mind you, yes, we dont have the gang we used to, but we do have new blood and with new blood comes new wackiness. Just let the nebies know that almost anything gos.

PErsonally,l I have not had as much time as I would like to when it comes to posting. Birthdays come with an automatic FMD dance for the ladies. That will always remain. (Does the spanking chair need revisions?) Do we need a quest to go back to SFS to find the ...er....something that was taken from us? Perhaps the Staff of Valen? confused

I am game for just about anything.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Nommy, I love the idea of a quest back to SFV, might be therapudic.

And even tho it was late at night I still like the idea of a Survivor topic LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well at least we got a discussion going on this subject. Maybe we just need a bone to gnaw on once on a while.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

A quest sounds cool to me. Maybe we could hold it int eh PATD and then, when we return, start a new play topic. Perhaps if we move out from something that we have used for so long into a new environment, we can get things kicking again.

Absom, I despise just letting things stagnat. I prefer discussion to work things out or find out what is happening to stagnation any day. But that is me

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm all for it, although don't know how much I'll be able to participate for the next month until I'm settled and moved into the new house

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'd like to do it to say goodbye to the vines. Sort of walking thru various ghost topics, homesites, group boards etc...

I like the idea of looking for the Staff of Valen or something like that. But as a sort of spooky ghosttown type thing. How does that sound to the rest of you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Sounds like a plan to me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12