Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I keep waiting for Polly to post. She called me last week (or the week before?) with good news and I keep waiting to see it posted here. Is there a statute of limitations on good news from a friend?

Last week was mid-term week for me. I had a test or quiz in every class almost every day. I'm hoping things are going to mellow out now that we are between mid-terms and finals. As I type this, I'm hiding from my Network Essentials review for a 2-chapter test tomorrow on network protocols and connectivity! (Bee repeats her new mantra..."The OSI model is your friend. The OSI model is your friend.")

Later, kids. The cat is about to gnaw off my leg as it's seven minutes past his dinner time.

P.S.New photo of Andy.

------------------
    MightyLady of the Flame Red Hair
    "Mobius strippers never show you their back side."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I keep waiting for Polly to post. She called me last week (or the week before?) with good news and I keep waiting to see it posted here. Is there a statute of limitations on good news from a friend?

Last week was mid-term week for me. I had a test or quiz in every class almost every day. I'm hoping things are going to mellow out now that we are between mid-terms and finals. As I type this, I'm hiding from my Network Essentials review for a 2-chapter test tomorrow on network protocols and connectivity! (Bee repeats her new mantra..."The OSI model is your friend. The OSI model is your friend.")

Later, kids. The cat is about to gnaw off my leg as it's seven minutes past his dinner time.

P.S.New photo of Andy.

------------------
    MightyLady of the Flame Red Hair
    "Mobius strippers never show you their back side."

Inactive Member Sycamore Evenstar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is there some reason I cannot "see" any posts after 2/2/02? (I paid my dues and come to meetings! And as far as I know, I really do exist!) I get to nearly the end of page 4, and then there is no more--not even the bottom of the screen. frown confused

------------------

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213