Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wizz, if his answer made sense, I would say yes but it doesn't. The fact is that the weapons officer is running around punching and kicking to fire the weapons. The physical exertion must be great. Add to taht the mental exertion, remaining in contact with the ship, picking targets, deciding what weapons to use, and you have one very tired weapons officer. I don't find this weapons system to be overly practicle, but that is me.

Interesting catch on the souls Polly. I know that Human telepaths see the essence of a person dying if they are in telepathic contact with a dying person. I wonder if Dulaan didn't think he saw what he did but it wasn't really there. OK, let me clarify here.

Everyone knows that the crew of the Liandra died in a mysterious way and there are questions as to how they died. Dulaan senses that they died of suffication. Did Dulaan see a ghost, if so the Minbari should be very upset and do something about it. The first time it happens, Dulaan does not tell anyone about it. I am guessing he does not believe he saw what he did.

The next time Dulaan sees the ghost is after Dulaan is in sick bay with a concussiona nd other nasty injuries. Did Dulaan really see the ghost or was his damaged body hallucinating? After that, he says the ghosts are telling him what is happening. Are the ghosts really there or is he picking up other peoples thoughts due to a lose of control because of his injuries. Dulaan thinks it is his imaginary friends when in reality it is David Martell standing there thinking about the true situation.

What makes this tricky is the presence of a record that Dulaan tells people about using a password. Was this the ghost or just Dulaan figuring out something based on knowing how Rangers work? Rangers would try and make sure that people could find out what had happened before they died. We saw this in B5, the Ranger dies passing info to Lyta. Dulaan has time to think in Med Bay. While thinking, he sees his ghosts, Rangers killed in the ship, and wonders where they would hide the info. What is the most obvious password? Entilzah.

I am not saying that I buy the above theory, just that it could be how the mInbari might view circumstances. Personally I find the above scenario more believable then the presence of ghosts, mainly because I do not believe in ghosts. (shrugs)

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I personally liked G'Kar's performance.

biggrin Dags

------------------
    [looks stunned]
    I'm suppose to say something???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey Dags,

Welcome to our merry band. It is good to have you here.

I liked parts of G'Kar, but thought he was a bit over the top on some stuff. But then, G'Kar has always tended to be a bit over the top! wink

Again, welcome to the board. We tend to be a bit quiet sometimes, but we all love Scifi.

------------------
    Selah

The bridge between life and death is love.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AsIs:
    Hey Dags,

Welcome to our merry band. It is good to have you here.

I liked parts of G'Kar, but thought he was a bit over the top on some stuff. But then, G'Kar has always tended to be a bit over the top! wink

Again, welcome to the board. We tend to be a bit quiet sometimes, but we all love Scifi.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the welcome!

I'll agree with you, sometimes he is a bit over the top, but I think that's what makes him such a lickeable - even loveable redface - character. So many of my friends thought G'Kar and Mollari MADE the show. Me...well, I was so all about Ivanova, I never recovered when she didn't return.

I'm sometimes a chatterbox for a while, then I get quiet as my workschedule shifts and changes.

biggrin Dags

------------------
    [looks stunned]

Inactive Member Sycamore Evenstar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, Dags! Welcome!

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome Dags! Did you ever get the the SciFiVine or SciFiSites? I used to know a Dagny there.

------------------
    Nommy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nommy:
    Welcome Dags! Did you ever get the the SciFiVine or SciFiSites? I used to know a Dagny there.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi there Nommy!

Noooo.... [rubs chin] can't say I've ever been on those boards - they are boards, right? eek

I like the Dagny though. Very inventive. But it looks a bit more feminine than me. wink

biggrin Dags

------------------
    [looks stunned]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Thanks Dags!

Yip, Dagny is a SHE. Sorry for any confusion. Cool. Once again, welcome!

------------------
    Nommy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nommy:
    Thanks Dags!

Yip, Dagny is a SHE. Sorry for any confusion. Cool. Once again, welcome!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tongue This he would upload a pic...if he only knew how to make it appear to the left.

biggrin Dags

------------------
    [looks stunned]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)