Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, great going guys!!! And I'm not in the least surprised at how these D&D players are fleshing out. Yep, Crash is lawful good, how could she be any other way?! heheheheh

I didn't get a deity, but here are the rest of my results:

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Mage Bard

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
    Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
    Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Secondary Class:
    Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXX (3)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Lawful Neutral -- (-2)
    True Neutral ---- XXX (3)
    Chaotic Neutral - (0)
    Lawful Evil ----- (-3)
    Neutral Evil ---- (0)
    Chaotic Evil ---- (-1)

Race:
    Human ---- X (1)
    Half-Elf - XX (2)
    Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Halfling - (-5)
    Dwarf ---- X (1)
    Half-Orc - (0)
    Gnome ---- XXXX (4)

Class:
    Fighter - X (1)
    Ranger -- XXX (3)
    Paladin - (-3)
    Cleric -- X (1)
    Mage ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Druid --- (-2)
    Thief --- (-3)
    Bard ---- XXXXXXX (7)
    Monk ---- (-4)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Fighter Ranger

<u>Alignment:</u>
    Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

<u>Race:</u>
    Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

<u>Primary Class:</u>
    Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

<u>Secondary Class:</u>
    Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

<u>Deity:</u>
    Tymora is the Chaotic Good goddess of luck and good fortune. She is also known as Lady Luck, and also Tyche's fair-tressed daughter. Followers of Tymora believe in the tenent that, 'Fortune Favors the Bold,' and will throw caution to the wind and trust to luck to work things out for the best. Tymora's symbol is an unmarked silver disk.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXX (5)
    Neutral Good ---- X (1)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)
    Lawful Neutral -- X (1)
    True Neutral ---- X (1)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXX (3)
    Lawful Evil ----- X (1)
    Neutral Evil ---- (-6)
    Chaotic Evil ---- (-4)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXX (4)
    Half-Elf - XX (2)
    Elf ------ XXXXXXX (7)
    Halfling - (-3)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Half-Orc - XXXXXXX (7)
    Gnome ---- (0)

Class:
    Fighter - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Ranger -- XXXXXXX (7)
    Paladin - XXXXXXX (7)
    Cleric -- X (1)
    Mage ---- (-2)
    Druid --- (-4)
    Thief --- (-3)
    Bard ---- XXXX (4)
    Monk ---- X (1)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Okay, I had to try it, too. And the results are...

Neutral Good Elf Ranger Mage
    Follower Of Mielikki

Alignment:
    Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:

Primary Class:
    Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
    Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Deity:
    Mielikki is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.

Detailed Results:

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XX (2)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
    Evil ---- (0)

Race:
    Human ---- XXX (3)
    Half-Elf - XXXXX (5)
    Elf ------ XXXXXXX (7)
    Halfling - (-9)
    Dwarf ---- X (1)
    Half-Orc - XXX (3)
    Gnome ---- XXX (3)

Class:
    Fighter - XXXX (4)
    Ranger -- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Paladin - (-1)
    Cleric -- (-1)
    Mage ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Druid --- XXXX (4)
    Thief --- (0)
    Bard ---- XX (2)
    Monk ---- X (1)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey Ian, it could be worse... You COULD have ended up a HALF-ORC! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Wiz, Ery and Merle as Choatic, who would have thunk it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 10, 2002 01:05 PM: Message edited by: AsIs ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I Am A: Lawful Good Elf Ranger Fighter

<u>Alignment:</u>
    Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

<u>Race:</u>

<u>Primary Class:</u>

<u>Secondary Class:</u>
    Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

<u>Deity:</u>
    Mielikki is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.

Find out What D&D Character Are You?, courtesy ofuserinfoNeppyMan (e-mail)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXX (5)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXX (5)
    Lawful Neutral -- X (1)
    True Neutral ---- XX (2)
    Chaotic Neutral - (-3)
    Lawful Evil ----- XX (2)
    Neutral Evil ---- (-1)
    Chaotic Evil ---- (-2)

Race:
    Human ---- XX (2)
    Half-Elf - XXX (3)
    Elf ------ XXXX (4)
    Halfling - (-5)
    Dwarf ---- XX (2)
    Half-Orc - (0)
    Gnome ---- X (1)

Class:
    Fighter - XXX (3)
    Ranger -- XXXXXXX (7)
    Paladin - X (1)
    Cleric -- X (1)
    Mage ---- X (1)
    Druid --- (0)
    Thief --- (-7)
    Bard ---- XXX (3)
    Monk ---- (-2)
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well cared for beard Baze? Strange you should ask....

http://www.geocities.com/ianviking/PanHis/Me.htm

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 10, 2002 04:30 PM: Message edited by: ianviking ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great heavens! Now that's what I call a well-cared-for beard! [img]smile.gif[/img] That's spooooky!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've been reading the "JMS Speaks" topic, and noticed for the first time the copyright at the bottom- "permission to reproduce specifically denied to SFX magazine". That really took me by surprise! I knew JMS and SFX had a running series of spats a while ago, but didn't realise that there were still grudges held on either side.

Does anyone know about this on JMS' side? I worked at SFX for a short while, and the regular staff don't seem to be very conscious of anything still going on. They treated it all as a bit of a joke at the time as well, if I remember rightly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

<font face="georgia">Good question, Baze. JMS has addressed it infrequently when asked, but the gist of it is he claims that they have misquoted him or taken his statements out of context in order to cast him in a bad light. Short of slander/libel, it would appear. While SFX may currently consider it a joke, there's no question in my mind that he takes the affronts very seriously...

Every post he makes to the newsgroup (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated) has that disclaimer. Some time ago, someone who moderates the group mentioned that repostings didn't include the statements that are in his .sig, and wondered if that shouldn't be addressed. I didn't see any further discussion (although I didn't look that hard), but figured I'd cover the bases (baseball term) and include it once at the end of the postings I made.

If it's terribly annoying, I can stop.

Ray</font>